• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

new shocks

what shocks.. I do not see anything out of place..
100_8297.jpg

from the side
100_8298.jpg

engine bay
100_8300.jpg

from below showing angle
100_8308.jpg

best news is that it drove very very smooth..

all done in 2 days
man, i'd sure hate to mess with your valve cover.......

Got my winch wired up so it's actually functioning now and installed a new heavy duty 3 core radiator. She's running just under 210 now and loving it. Also hit 168000 on the odometer today!

Got my winch wired up so it's actually functioning now and installed a new heavy duty 3 core radiator. She's running just under 210 now and loving it. Also hit 168000 on the odometer today!
If your still having problems with the heart overheating, get a flowcooler high flow water pump. Im running a 94 stock radiator with 2 E-Fans(XJ stock Aux), and with the current weather, I'm only having to run one when sitting still in traffic or on the trails. It hasnt seen over 210 since installing. Come this summer at Uwharrie, I'll be able to tell if the 2 stock e-fans will be good enough or if I will have to upgrade.

I got the new suspension on the rear. I'm not going to be able to fit back out of the garage without stock tires, luckily a buddy just saved me a set. Pics tomorrow, camera battery is dead.

Waiting on $40 for 6 bolts from Fastenal to come in Wed so I can put the front together.

I got the new suspension on the rear. I'm not going to be able to fit back out of the garage without stock tires, luckily a buddy just saved me a set. Pics tomorrow, camera battery is dead.

Waiting on $40 for 6 bolts from Fastenal to come in Wed so I can put the front together.

Sounds like a kick-ass lift. Wanna trade?

if I need access I will cut it off and weld a new one on later.. the long term plan is to have it removable with tube clamps

Did you make the Lonerider logo for the brewery?

up towards Carthage, NC. Not sure of the exact location as I was in a small convoy only following turn signals. It was my understanding that it used to be an old ATV park, but the trails are plenty wide enough. I wish I had some photos, but my passenger was slacking. Where at in Charlotte are you, I went to UNCC for a few years and know of a few places, just not sure if they are still open or not.

I live towards downtown Charlotte but usually travel all over Charlotte as I have friends at both North and South ends of Charlotte.

Did you make the Lonerider logo for the brewery?

I made the metal ones that have inside and outside yes.. but I did not actually come up with the logo.

my college roommate owns the brewery with 2 other guys.. so I am around a bunch and my jeep is free advertising for them :)

I made the metal ones that have inside and outside yes.. but I did not actually come up with the logo.

my college roommate owns the brewery with 2 other guys.. so I am around a bunch and my jeep is free advertising for them :)

I thought I remembered seeing the metal logo on NC4x4... put 2&2 together with the decal.

They have some fantastic beer, any peacemaker in my vicinity tends to disappear quickly.

And we still have not seen anything down here about it..... who do I need to talk to about that!?

I thought I remembered seeing the metal logo on NC4x4... put 2&2 together with the decal.

They have some fantastic beer, any peacemaker in my vicinity tends to disappear quickly.

So why don't you bring me some to try next time you down this way!?

put some new rims on the jeep
IMG00198-20110129-1447.jpg

got that fullsize spare mounted up!!!
IMG00200-20110129-1448.jpg

Back