• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

nah i kid i kid :D

those are my roller tires while i work on mounting my new wheels and tires. also working on getting a new xj body to start over with.

i did however put some moabs on the dd.
IMG00206-20110201-1130.jpg

What'd you do with the 32" takeoffs?
i had those terra grapplers on some black rock 16s and decided to change it up with the moabs. i like the moabs alot better.

So why don't you bring me some to try next time you down this way!?

And while you're headed his way, stop by my place and drop some off for me to try too!

I don't think you understand the concept... It wouldn't make it that far with me! You might get a chance to try another one of their beers, but the Peacemaker is mine, all mine.

I don't think you understand the concept... It wouldn't make it that far with me! You might get a chance to try another one of their beers, but the Peacemaker is mine, all mine.

You just need to buy enough so that you cannot drink it all.

Is there a trick to getting the studs out that the front sway bar connects attach to (on the axle end)? I was going to just put some PB blaster on it and let it sit for about a week before I try driving them out with a sledge.

c-clamp and a socket should do it.

Mine came out by themselves because it was so badly rusted the splines were gone. Made unscrewing them a bit annoying.

Is there a trick to getting the studs out that the front sway bar connects attach to (on the axle end)? I was going to just put some PB blaster on it and let it sit for about a week before I try driving them out with a sledge.

Hit them with a hammer. They are splined and pressed in.

You just need to buy enough so that you cannot drink it all.

If there is a such a thing as extra, I would be in no shape to transport it down!

Heat them with a torch and save yourself the trouble!

Back