• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wandering feeling with caster set to factory specs, HELP!

I already have a rubicon express upgraded frame side mount for the track bar.

Everything is perfect; new ball joints, fresh TRE's track bar has a new bushing and freshly rebuilt RE flex joint, the stabilizer is new, caster spot on. I say all this again to make a point to anyone who may read this in the future, IT STILL SUCKS. Is it 100x better than factory steering on a lifted jeep? Yeah, sure. But if you want it to handle right buck up for the knuckle swap. I'm piecing the parts together now, not even gonna mess with the spacers I made.

That's kinda where I'm leaning myself... Bigger brakes, better steering, might even get fancy and creative... Trying to figure out how to go 5 on 5 1/2" at the same time using factory Chrysler and Jeep pieces and no machine work...

One of the best mods I've done to my rig is the WJ knuckle swap, including rotating the inner C's so I can run proper caster AND keep the front driveshaft connected. Wander-free high steer with great braking.

Back