• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What to do: OME too tall, Upcountry too short, Rancho NLA

How do you like the Ironman’s? I’m thinking of going that route with OME 2930’s and a 6-3/4 arch springs.

As stated, They did not get installed. Still, they look excellent. My 2" lift and boomerang shackles were good. Then they were planned for another build. Now, I have Ironman's rear link on order. Hmm. I'll probably put them on the 2" build. I do have other Stinky Fab stuff. So, I doubt you would go wrong with either.

As stated, They did not get installed. Still, they look excellent. My 2" lift and boomerang shackles were good. Then they were planned for another build. Now, I have Ironman's rear link on order. Hmm. I'll probably put them on the 2" build. I do have other Stinky Fab stuff. So, I doubt you would go wrong with either.
Sorry I misunderstood. Now I’m thinking of going with the Iron Man and an OEM spring pack. Probably just the heavy duty not the upcountry.

I do not feel you will be happy with any leaf pack currently available.

Tune tune tune, or be willing to be unhappy with the results.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Back