• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Velocity stack

After your comments, l do care to share any personal information, why do you want to know? Why would you believe me anyway with out a pic.

After your comments, l do care to share any personal information, why do you want to know? Why would you believe me anyway with out a pic.
Well played Sir, well played! :roflmao:

I must have hit a sore spot when I said grow up and your loss, a simple " some pics would make your post easier to understand "compared to "no pics so I did not do it". Do not not know your age or back ground,but us old guys have been around and learned a few things and most don,t mind sharing (your loss). As far as pissed off, takes a lot more than this stuff. Please look at the wording of how you replied to my post ,why respond to anyone that is basicly on your side like that. And now as I read it I am the one pissing off the veteran members. As the large claims I was making,please read the post,I showed an idea
I had for a velocity stack on a 2.5 did not work for me on my xj. Thanks

So basically what I gather is that you are an old guy who knows more than younger people, that assumes people on the internet can have sore spots from comments, and it is our loss that you are not spewing all of your tech wisdom upon us which are apparently not worthy of at the moment.

Now the only thing left of yours which is credible, the name and location of the fab shop you run/work at where you claim to build cages, you cannot share because your level of butthurt has increased another level.

I am inclined to call you on your BS because the group of guys I wheel with in NC have been established since the 1970s and none of them have ever mentioned a fab shop in the piedmont that they know of. Which leaves me to believe you are an old fart who is kinking sch. 40 pipe in his back yard and has built one for his redneck friend at one point considering it a business. My fingers are crossed at this point that you can prove me wrong and none of that is true :rolleyes:

You do anything you want,I am tired of this chit chat unless you have anything to add to the original subject( velocity stacks) I am out of here,thanks for education.

I'll add to the original subject(velocity stacks)
If you built it, it should still be laying around right? Take a pic of it and post it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll add to the original subject(velocity stacks)
If you built it, it should still be laying around right? Take a pic of it and post it up.

Give me a few days I will try,you know how us "know everything old guys"are with computers. Thanks

People can hand you only what you'll take...

8902951-The-strong-willed-woman-plays-of-pulling-of-a-rope-and-wins-Stock-Photo.jpg

Pics or it didn't happen. Duh.

Well THAT exonerates me for a lot of things that I guess I never did!

:D

Last edited:
It took me a while. I wouldn't mess with trying to add a photo attachment. Linking to an image hosted on a site like photo bucket is your best bet.

Back