• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Track bar choices

Anyone had success running the re1660 and re1665 bracket at 3.5" of height from a RE Spring? I an not afraid to trim the male threads off to be able to center my axle but just wanted to see if it has been done with out shortening the re1660 bar.

I'm running them with RC 5" springs and am going to RE 3.5" springs this weekend. Based on the amount of threads I have showing I don't think there will be any issues.

I'm running them with RC 5" springs and am going to RE 3.5" springs this weekend. Based on the amount of threads I have showing I don't think there will be any issues.

Keep me posted if you could. Really torn between getting the IRO set up or the RE set up with the 1660 bar even though I am only at 3.5".

I've had stock, rusty's double shear, RE double shear and claytons double shear with the JD bushing and hardware. I can tell you this.. I would go for Clayton, RockKrawler or build one with dom and a joint of choice. In my eyes nothing else compares to what I listed.

Keep me posted if you could. Really torn between getting the IRO set up or the RE set up with the 1660 bar even though I am only at 3.5".

I dropped my rig down to 3.5" RE springs and no problems with the track bar. I'll get it flexed out one day this week to double check everything.

I dropped my rig down to 3.5" RE springs and no problems with the track bar. I'll get it flexed out one day this week to double check everything.

Great! I will order one from serious off-road in a couple of days. I guess I should order the tool that tightens the super flex bushing on the frame side from him too?

Stay away from rustys. Mine double shear tb from them fell apart driving down the highway (not fun) after their joke of a threaded insert had all the threads disintegrate and the bushing fell out of the tb.

Back