• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Total My Jeep

Hey Guys, I got my check for my jeep today. I bought it back, so I will let you know what is left on it. My buddy is taking the lift and tires, and the posi lok off of it. It is a 1990 with a brand new cylinder head. Did not leak any oil or burn any. It has stock axels with stock gears. It is an automatic, it shifted a little weird before the wreck but I think it was a TPS problem. It was that weird color of Dark Blue with tan interior. The front seats are pretty worn out, but most of the interior panels are in good shape. I am pretty willing to give most of the parts up to the NAXJA member so let me know what you need. I will be crushing it when all is taken off of it that we want or need so let me know what you guys need. Later Danny

We want details!!
How much did they give you?
How much is your lawyer charging..
any personal injury money?
How much should we pay for Google stock?
Did you like the gingerbread this year?

:D

Are you going to get another xj?

They gave me like $2200, for the jeep. I payed $100 to get it back. My personal injurys are no where near over. I still have to see doctors all the time, so who knows. I will get another xj soon.

s7tech said:
Hey Guys, I got my check for my jeep today. I bought it back, so I will let you know what is left on it. My buddy is taking the lift and tires, and the posi lok off of it. It is a 1990 with a brand new cylinder head. Did not leak any oil or burn any. It has stock axels with stock gears. It is an automatic, it shifted a little weird before the wreck but I think it was a TPS problem. It was that weird color of Dark Blue with tan interior. The front seats are pretty worn out, but most of the interior panels are in good shape. I am pretty willing to give most of the parts up to the NAXJA member so let me know what you need. I will be crushing it when all is taken off of it that we want or need so let me know what you guys need. Later Danny
here's some words of wisdom: collect and remove as many bolts and nuts as you can and keep them. They'll come in very handy in the future.

I am looking for the rear inside moldings, possibly the front door panels as well.

I can probably pull the door panels and the interior pieces this weekend. Is your jeep a tan interior?
Danny

s7tech said:
I can probably pull the door panels and the interior pieces this weekend. Is your jeep a tan interior?
Danny

It is!
When J/Y ing i always find the dark tan parts never the lighter tan.

hellbilly04 said:
I have a set of grey front door panels off an 90 you can have them if you like?
Billy

I also have a set of greys...looking to match the interior colors

What condition are the front fenders and the front header piece and headlight bezels?

I'm interested in them.

I believe the front end is in good condition. Nothing is bent or broken. I have only seen it once since the accident. It was hit in the rear, and it was good before no dents or anything. The interior is the light tan color. Later

Back