• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Total My Jeep

If his hole digging is ANYTHING like his drum brake wrenching.......I won't buy a ticket even if you threaten to kill him. hahaha

silverslk said:
If his hole digging is ANYTHING like his drum brake wrenching.......I won't buy a ticket even if you threaten to kill him. hahaha

Two tickets just bacame available, and Danny the proceeds can go towards the BBQ for when you wrench on your new rig after insurnach is settled...:gee:

Dennis, I have a better idea.
Let's move your house closer to the shop,LESS DIGGING-More time for drinking.
MY .02

Thanks for thinking of me Leep. Hey whats your real name. I forgot

man you guys are ass holes, and if you pee on my tires i will have readily available a shovel... However i think it would be more entertaining to see eric wash my jeep, while leep sprays him with a hose all the while singing a tune about eric being his bitch! now that would be some funny shit...

Drunk driving is definitely bad news. Saved to buy my first Jeep for two years and it only took three days to get hit and run by a drunk driver while at a stop sign in a residential neighborhood.

jhvkhv.jpg

NikVallens said:
Drunk driving is definitely bad news. Saved to buy my first Jeep for two years and it only took three days to get hit and run by a drunk driver while at a stop sign in a residential neighborhood.

jhvkhv.jpg

Well, it couldn't have all that bad, you hadn't put all the work into mods yet!!!

;)

Jump This said:
Well, it couldn't have all that bad, you hadn't put all the work into mods yet!!!

;)
Dang. What a true statement. You didn't have all that blood, sweat, and tears into all the mods yet.

I got a new tooth today so I am back to my beutiful self. Still no news from the insurance company.

s7tech said:
I got a new tooth today so I am back to my beutiful self. Still no news from the insurance company.
call them. Don't let them forget about you. Let it be a short call though where if you get a voicemail prompt, just ask how things are going and ask for a follow up call. Be polite but firm. Remember: you're the victim here! Don't let them railroad you. If you need any help call me. I was in a situation similar to this one. I can talk you through some of the things you'll be dealing with.

toyotawrench said:
i think it would be more entertaining to see eric wash my jeep, while leep sprays him with a hose all the while singing a tune about eric being my bitch! quote]

hey yota fixed it for you but please keep your sexual fantasies to yourself!!!

Thanks Remi, but I got a lawyer so it is a little more complicated. I don't want to call the insurance company while my lawyer is working with them. It always seems like your lawyer calls you enough, but I just gotta be patient. However I am not that good at being patient. Anyhow thanks for the offer, and hopefully I find out something soon. Later Danny

s7tech said:
Thanks Remi, but I got a lawyer so it is a little more complicated. I don't want to call the insurance company while my lawyer is working with them.
Makes sense. Good call on the lawyer but remember one thing: lawyer is not in it for you.. he's in it for himself. So for him time is not an issue. For you it might be.

It always seems like your lawyer calls you enough, but I just gotta be patient. However I am not that good at being patient. Anyhow thanks for the offer, and hopefully I find out something soon. Later Danny
Again.. been through that one :) See point above ;) You run into something odd.. call me. Or talk to me during the xmas party.

toyotawrench said:
man you guys are ass holes, and if you pee on my tires i will have readily available a shovel... However i think it would be more entertaining to see eric wash my jeep, while leep sprays him with a hose all the while singing a tune about eric being his bitch! now that would be some funny shit...

Dont be bringing me into your fantasies. I think you were secretly hosing off erik after peeing on your tires...

Back to the regularly scheduled program...I just got my truck back as well from when my son crashed it. Same goes here, if you have any irregular questions fell free to call me.

Leep

Kejtar said:
Makes sense. Good call on the lawyer but remember one thing: lawyer is not in it for you.. he's in it for himself..

Also, what I have had from experience with lawyers, they offer you a certain amount but were offered ALOT more but are seeing if you will settle for less and they will pocket the extra. Don't take the lawyers first offer and have the insurance company make the check to you and you give your lawyer his cut. That way you know how much was really paid.

Back