• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Total My Jeep

What year is your XJ, I prob have plenty of stuff here to fix what is needed. The question is in the pics it is really hard to tell what is bent on the drivers side. If it is really toasted then keep your eyes open and there are planty of people here to help get you going again. I will keep my eyes open for you and if we needed to make a road trip to pick one up we could.

Keep us posted on your condition.

Talk to you soon
Leep

Thanks to everyone that posted today. I was past-out on pain meds. I got out of the emergency at like 5 am this morning. As far as the jeep goes it is totaled my buddy took care of everything. He took my jeep to the ranger station. It actually drove back down the hill, however the chassis is bent pretty badly I guess and the pick up points for the leaf springs were broken and or ripped out. The rear axel is bent and so in the housing. Thanks for posting my pics Kejtar and thanks for you concern everyone. I will get the jeep back tomorrow, and will know a little more about it. I have to call his insurance tomorrow also. Later Danny

s7tech said:
Thanks to everyone that posted today. I was past-out on pain meds. I got out of the emergency at like 5 am this morning. As far as the jeep goes it is totaled my buddy took care of everything. He took my jeep to the ranger station. It actually drove back down the hill, however the chassis is bent pretty badly I guess and the pick up points for the leaf springs were broken and or ripped out. The rear axel is bent and so in the housing. Thanks for posting my pics Kejtar and thanks for you concern everyone. I will get the jeep back tomorrow, and will know a little more about it. I have to call his insurance tomorrow also. Later Danny
If you need any help lemme know. Also let me know if you have any questions about dealing with the insurance company (I had totalled a rig before and dealt with my ins company and got a nice check for it as well as the rig back ;) )

s7tech said:
It actually drove back down the hill, however the chassis is bent pretty badly I guess and the pick up points for the leaf springs were broken and or ripped out. The rear axel is bent and so in the housing.

No worries. That'll buff right out.

Glad you're okay Danny. Get a lawyer. Pain and sufferring is worth something.

Damn, normally they tow the busted up rigs out to the yard near my house.
I'll stop and check up on it in the morning....

:D

Drunk ass holes in Ocotillo Wells....who would have thought that?

:jester:

Rick

Jump This said:
Drunk ass holes in Ocotillo Wells....who would have thought that?

:jester:

Rick
its funny you say that because all my buddies that bitch about glamis being too crowded and rowdy all go to octotillo now... and they drink like theres no tomorrow out there. i think they just left glamis so there would be less people to run over :cheers:

I got it back today and it is the first time I have really seen it. It is pretty bad. I called his insurance company today, and the adjuster already called me and he is going to look at it tomorrrow. He said I can remove the lift and tires, so that is cool. The rocker is pushed over about 6 inches. B pillar is touching drivers seat and the driver seat is touching consol, and consol is touching passenger seat. It would fit down some narrow trails now.

Glad you're okay man. We have been known to throw a mean parts swap party after such incidents.

Holy shit! I'd say overall you're taking this pretty well.... couple inches left or right and your friend would be posting on your behalf and you'd be in a box. Sorry to hear about your Jeep, but at least you're here to talk about it.

For sure. I have been on line for a couple of hours tonight looking for the next one. Later Danny

Denny glad to hear your ok brother, don't think I have met you YET but hiopefully soon, sounds like leep is got his eyes set on getting a bounch of guys together for a smash and grab :D, im in im in, ill bringmy big momma 220 compressor and my abondance of tools bwa hahahahha ( no drum breaks though fuggers...)

peace
ted

toyotawrench said:
Denny glad to hear your ok brother, don't think I have met you YET but hiopefully soon, sounds like leep is got his eyes set on getting a bounch of guys together for a smash and grab :D, im in im in, ill bringmy big momma 220 compressor and my abondance of tools bwa hahahahha ( no drum breaks though fuggers...)

peace
ted

Danny, once you get the insurance all settled just post up what your budget is and we can all go from there.

There are plenty that can get you all put back together pretty quick.

And Ted, get your lazy arse over here and dig my trench for my power. I now have the cable to get the building hot.

Leep

toyotawrench said:
i'll come dig your hole, :kissyou:

:nono: :nono:

:puke:

You hi-deset guys are ... lastara LOL

Danny - glad you have such a great spirit about this. Like everyone has said, settle-up with insurance, get your budget, get your new rig, then swap party!!1

Last edited:
Leep said:
Tickes for sale, 3 bucks to watch ted dig the trench...:D

That sounds too entertaining not to miss :cheers:

Back