• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Roosternator

This thing is tits wigglin now. i was previously one of those guys who said 3.55's and 33's was fine. now with the 4.10's the truck gets up and go's in a instant, even gave me a little tingle in the willy when i was getting on the Eway and it got up to speed so quick.

if anyone is on the fence for a re gear you need to do it!

This thing is tits wigglin now. i was previously one of those guys who said 3.55's and 33's was fine. now with the 4.10's the truck gets up and go's in a instant, even gave me a little tingle in the willy when i was getting on the Eway and it got up to speed so quick.

if anyone is on the fence for a re gear you need to do it!

I agree!

glad to see part of Goldie is livin on in the city YO! For old times sake, hit a Taco Bell drive thru for the ol girl, she always liked it when I ate mexican and farted in her seats.

Cheese "and a smokey burn out too!" Man

well the smokeyness isn't the best but here is a couple burnouts...

In the interest of build threads i guess i should bump mine...

got a pile of goodies to slap on the old rooster

some beef!

shitty pic i know, oh well :laugh3:

i was planing on running this over the knuckle. until i read this build a couple times... im way to lazy to play that game right now. so im just gonna run it under the knuckle for now. i can always change it later since im not using a reamer on the knuckles, i ordered the tapered inserts.

a long time ago i bought a RE hack-n-tap. when i finally planned on putting it on i realized i would have to do a bunch of work to make it work. and im to lazy to play that game. so i sold it and bought a IRO HNT

Sam snapped this awesome pic of me

IMG_20140103_162403_297.jpg

beards coming in nice right ;)

so the hacked and tapped T case is sitting on a shelf, the steering is in the build process, and i also have a 2" BB sitting waiting to go on. then we will see about those 35's :D

inchicitis....it is expensive to get cleared up.

Cheese "been there" Man

i was planing on running this over the knuckle. until i read this build a couple times... im way to lazy to play that game right now. so im just gonna run it under the knuckle for now. i can always change it later since im not using a reamer on the knuckles, i ordered the tapered inserts.

:D

I'm retarded...

the cheezeman axle already has all that shit cut out of there. so i am back to over the knuckle. :D

always one step ahead man.....

Cheese "looking out for a brother' Man

It was totally the betus's fault...

got a little aerodynamics done on the hoopdie last night.

cut and fold and trimmed the bumper all angled like.

steering's all painted and ready to go on this weekend.

Is that the Polly thing JCR pimps with their kit? I have a noticeable dead spot in my stock steering but ill look into them if this new stuff is bad.

Back