• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Roosternator

ha ha. spray and pray man! drove it around a little today, so far so good. drives straight, i did notice the tie rod roll. we will see tomorrow if i get any kind of DW on the high way.

had massive DW issues, drove it all week anyway. got it aligned tonight and every thing is good. ready for this weekend, super happy with the purchase.

wiring up a couple speakers today, so i can hear something when i cruse doorless.

it should work...

Nice Idea.

I plan to mount another speaker bar like what's in the back behind my head. But as of now I have no radio or speakers.

k "no speakers needed on red trail!" Man

Spliced into the speaker wires coming off the radio. if i turn the key off and then back on the speakers don't come back on, any reason for this?

Last edited:
Do you have a factory amp?

I don't think so. I don't have the infinity radio system or anything. Where would they have hid it if I did? Google says under the driver seat for the infinity system. I have nothing there.

Here is the pile of crap to throw at my pile of crap before going to redbird this fall.

The age old debate. stay on 33's or jump up to 35's

One of the reasons I picked the duratracs for my 33s was they're at the smaller (and lighter) end of the range for 33s. I wasn't real pleased with how the last rig did with 33s and 4.56s.

Got this bumper from the facebook page from a guy named Collin whose naxja name i can not remember. put it on on lunch.

not gonna pull the hitch off till i have time to tie the bumper into the hitch mounts.

I must have a dirty mind...when I saw the 2 receiver holes...all I could think of was "The Shocker"...

Cheese "2 in the...well, you know" Man

Back