• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

up way too late. not really wanting to wake up in 4.5 hours...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I was right. Did not want to get out of bed.

0 traffic today.

I got to work in like 30-40 minutes.

Amazing.

That means I get to leave at 430 assuming the meeting I'm in at 3 doesn't run late.

Maybe I'll go home and keep plugging away at the cooling plumbing.

My face is all sunburned from walking around the stafford swap meet yesterday. I was tempted to buy another set of 1tons and flip them for some coin. Saw a cheap motorcycle I'm thinking about picking up too, would be nice for the summer around town and such.

i fell asleep at 9, woke up at 1030, took a shower, went back to bed, woke up at 715 for work. i feel awesome. bought a beach pass yesterday and spent my time bombing around the sand... the stupid crimp on plastic side to the stock radiator is starting to leak, so looks like i'll be asking for a radiator for my bday. gonna try and pick up one of those champion all aluminum 2 cores people were raving about in mod tech.

My face is all sunburned from walking around the stafford swap meet yesterday. I was tempted to buy another set of 1tons and flip them for some coin. Saw a cheap motorcycle I'm thinking about picking up too, would be nice for the summer around town and such.

my neck is a bit burned. sitting in one spot all day gave me an uneven burn/tan.

didnt sell any big money items, but got rid of a lot of smaller shit, went hoem with less than what i came with, and went home a few hundred bucks richer, even after food, gas, and the vendor space.

dear barnes4wd. heres some money, give me 14bolt parts.

ruffstuff, you're next, prepare yoself.

why does everyone want my 1/4 panel guards?

when i say "beat to shit" do they think they are decent?

they want the trail rash cred, it's like pre faded jeans and vintage leather jackets

Hey Sam, what night do you want to meet up to swap spit? I mean parts...

Also, anyone have an old front DS that's ~36" long, and not mangled?

This guy is a professional on this subject.
true facts. This one's getting pretty close to trash now, so I need to put it on ebay.

Back