• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

559474_10150634439340216_243416940215_9609797_1707614762_n.jpg

That is incredibly gay

Edit: its friday the 13th and I just got an empty fortune cookie. LOL

Last edited:

silly ford forums and needing 25 post to post in the clasifieds

I have come here to kick ass and knock down walls.

And I'm all out of walls in this room anyways

560665_620609212292_29101008_32188420_77571010_n.jpg

575026_620609302112_29101008_32188421_240962356_n.jpg

check the grey text :spin1:

That is actually another room over there, I removed the wall between them, though it will be rebuilt.

There are no new rock stations on long island or nyc. I shit you not. Best we get are 2 from ct, the rest that play rock are variety or classic rock.

94.3? I think it is, from ny, 90's station, came out of nowhere, scanned passed NPR and criscross was on, then en vogue, then lit, I had to check to see if my flux capassitor was on, next day same thing happened, all 90's

96.9 somewhere in Pennsylvania was playing a pretty awesome lineup when I was on my way to WinterFest. I don't even remember what songs it was, because it was like 5am and I was a zombie.

i remember in some parts of new mexico and arizona i would put my radio on "seek" and it would just keep rolling over and over and over and over and over and over a billiondy times

94.3? I think it is, from ny, 90's station, came out of nowhere, scanned passed NPR and criscross was on, then en vogue, then lit, I had to check to see if my flux capassitor was on, next day same thing happened, all 90's

94.3 is a variety station. 80s, 90s, and today... its like 94.3 the X or something. it'll go from lit to madonna to the fray most of the time. sometimes theres some good streaks of songs though.

i remember in some parts of new mexico and arizona i would put my radio on "seek" and it would just keep rolling over and over and over and over and over and over a billiondy times

those are the parts of the trip i was so happy to have my ipod deck

gona go look at a few used trucks tomorrow. besides checking the hidden rust, leaks, and wear parts like balll joints is there anything that diesel special that i need to keep an eye out for

Called Reid in cali on Tuesday 730 est, got the stud today. Thats customer service. Installing that and buttoning up a few other things tomorrow, then off to a meet and the beach sunday. And got the bender mounted and set up in its new spot at my buddy's house, time to start bending more t00b!

gona go look at a few used trucks tomorrow. besides checking the hidden rust, leaks, and wear parts like balll joints is there anything that diesel special that i need to keep an eye out for

Make sure to fill it up with gas when you take it for a test drive, then tell the guy you'll give him half his asking price because it runs like shit.

I just saw a picture of hermione granger's tits, they are pretty awesome. I'm in heaven. And I know its 100% sure its her.

Working til 7 on this gorgeous Saturday

Back