• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

got a couple scammers reply about my tires on craigslist. oh fun.

Would have called you up but am in a training course and very busy but you can Email me anytime and i will respond .I should be able to pay you with a certified bank check ,Hope that works for you? I Will send your payment alongside with the mover's payment that should pick it up.He would come over to your place and pick up the stuff as soon as the check clears .Willing to pay $30 extra if you can reserve and take the post of Craigslist so I can be rest assured.All you need do is Deposit the check it clears within 24-48hrs. deduct yours and pay the mover the rest .if it works for you Kindly send me details to make the check payment out Full Name that should be on the check ,a physical address where the check will be delivered and your house or mobile # ASAP.

I am interested, can i trust you,i'm a navy captain working on ship
and I'm offering additional $50 to your final price for you to keep it
off from other offer.could you please provide me with recent pictures
of this item so i can see the condition before we proceed and
Also,i'll be paying you from my paypal account, so if you are still
okay in selling it off to me, kindly get back to me with your name and
paypal email ID so i can send the money as soon as i have your paypal
info. so i can make the payment asap for the item and if you don't
have paypal account yet, it is very easy to set up, go to
http://www.paypal.com and get it set up..

looking forward to your response.

my reply to each of them:

come get the "stuff" and pay with cash, or go suck a dick.

i'd reply but i'm on a boat and cannot type becuase i have to steer the ship to avoid hittng icebergs so please send me your bank acct # and home adress i can mail you a check my father is king of africa you will get your money promptly

thanks you.

Do not buy jvc gumy headphones, they XXXXing suck lasted me like 3 months.

anyone got or know of any 235/85-16 tires layin around in good shape?

So 10 years ago, our office in the UK built this clusterXXXX of a gearmotor for Chrysler's Toledo Paint Facility. It had redundant motors on it so if one motor ever burnt up they could switch to the spare and not lose any production time.

5 years ago, TPF contacted us for a quote on a spare of this entire thing. I talked to the guy in UK who put it together, got a quote from him, passed it along. Each year when Chrysler reviews their spare parts listing I get a call asking to provide an updated quote for this item, and I add the appropriate price increase onto it and quote it again.

6 months ago the guy who designed this thing retired and is no longer with the company. This morning I get an order from TPF for it, and after talking to the UK office, no one there remembers exactly what it is...the guy who retired left horrible documentation and basically kept the entire thing in his head, and no one knows how to reach him.

Photo attached, this is my fun little project for today.

P0001669.jpg

I've come to the conclusion that my ears are not compatible with earbud-style headphones.

Mine weren't either until I tried these. The iPod earphones fell right out. You insert these and twist them like 50 degrees and the lock in.

Wow, third eye blind on the radio. I haven't heard this in forever.

you listen to the wrong radio stations

There are no right radio stations :(

I want a mix of third eye blind/similar bands, static x, classical, kmfdm/similar bands, finnish metal, and irish+scottish folk music

Pandora does pretty ok but I haven't gotten a radio with an aux in yet.

go make one. you will be a hero to the 6 people with the exact same musical tastes as you

Back