• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

and bc i saw sam post about it on facebook, i bought tickets to the summerland tour... everclear, gin blossoms, sugar ray, lit, marcy playground. cant wait.
that sounds XXXXing awesome, all on my 90's pandora:greensmok

personal opinion? cops are XXXXing stupid for doing drug raids. not worth risking the lives of the officers. this "war on drugs" BS is getting to be a little too much of a war.
legalize gateway drugs. regulate it, tax it, profit.

legalize gateway drugs. regulate it, tax it, profit.

Give drug addicts all the drugs they want, drug attics die from overdose, no more drug addicts, all crime ends, america is paridise.

I agree that the war on drugs is ridiculous, though I'm not sure about some (namely heroin/meth/other really hard, really addictive shit)... and penalties for other crimes need to be enforced if drugs aren't illegal, because dumb people who do dumb shit while on drugs screw it up for everyone else.

Either way the guy is a worthless stain on society and should be taking a prolonged dirtnap. Hopefully he gets shot by the next officers to head in, I don't really want tax money that could be used for the common good supporting a shithead like that for the rest of his life in jail.

Give drug addicts all the drugs they want, drug attics die from overdose, no more drug addicts, all crime ends, america is paridise.
its all so clear now

I agree that the war on drugs is ridiculous, though I'm not sure about some (namely heroin/meth/other really hard, really addictive shit)... and penalties for other crimes need to be enforced if drugs aren't illegal, because dumb people who do dumb shit while on drugs screw it up for everyone else.
gateway meaning pretty much just marijuana. everything else can be solved with carmelo's solution

I thought marijuana was a Dell drug, not a gateway drug

Oh I also brought a throttle body with me last night and checked out clearances on one of Gary's six pack intake plate adapters.

Should be able to fit them all. Ordering the manifold next week.

I'm sure it's just a phase I think everyone goes through the I hate my rig and wanna sell it period.

Oh I also brought a throttle body with me last night and checked out clearances on one of Gary's six pack intake plate adapters.

Should be able to fit them all. Ordering the manifold next week.

rock and roll.

make weed legal, tax it= fix economy.

death penalty for hard drugs that make you crazy, putting other peoples lives in danger.

It's just little stupid things that equal up to being annoyed with it constantly. Bastard leaf pack isn't what I like anymore, and gives me stupid axle wrap, my flex joints always loosen and make this retarded clunk at speed, I need to go through my doors and grease or replace the regulators because those work like crap. Back seat was deleted when I did the boatsides so no rear passengers (sucks for non wheeling jeep excursions), both driveshaft cv balls are shot so I get drive line vibes..... (havent drove it all week I'm sure there is more)

It's just little stupid things that equal up to being annoyed with it constantly. Bastard leaf pack isn't what I like anymore, and gives me stupid axle wrap, my flex joints always loosen and make this retarded clunk at speed, I need to go through my doors and grease or replace the regulators because those work like crap. Back seat was deleted when I did the boatsides so no rear passengers (sucks for non wheeling jeep excursions), both driveshaft cv balls are shot so I get drive line vibes..... (havent drove it all week I'm sure there is more)

So traction bar, new control arm joints, grease stuff, and get the rear seat back in, rebuild driveshafts?

Could that not all be done in a weekend? I don't know what you did to make the rear seat unuseable, but all that doesn't seem too ridiculous.

Don't give up now.

Oh, and I also forgot to mention that my uncle finished porting the heads and dropped them off last night to the guy who will be working them. Should have them back tonight/tomorrow.

So the 440 will be finished this weekend/early next week.

Back