• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

My face is all sunburned from walking around the stafford swap meet yesterday. I was tempted to buy another set of 1tons and flip them for some coin. Saw a cheap motorcycle I'm thinking about picking up too, would be nice for the summer around town and such.

Hey Sam, what night do you want to meet up to swap spit? I mean parts...

Also, anyone have an old front DS that's ~36" long, and not mangled?

maybe wednesday if ya can do it.

which of you doucheturds wanna go to the 99 wednesday night?

I'd go to 99 but I really don't need to spend that much on gas right now.

Ken, that can be your new job, breaking in leather jackets so dbags can wear them and look cool without putting in effort.
I don't think I can wreck coats fast enough. I also don't wreck them evenly, the back does double duty as a mechanics crawler.

Can it be tomorrow night instead?

Going over my girlfriends Wednesday night.

i cant tomorrow night.

Works for me. 7ish sound good?

i can be there for 7:15-7:30

if we wanna wait til some doucheturds can make it, i can make it happen for monday or wednesday next week.

im not in a huge rush to get the wheels or unload this t-case yet if you arent.

I kind of need the case ASAP, I destroyed my rear DS this weekend, and there aren't many spares around for a 5 speed ZJ...

don't do that you're gonna wreck the authenticity and trail patina!!!!!1

Colin is that 1310 stuff read y for pick awps? Just lookin to whip otgether a rrea driveshaft b4 next weekend incase I get really stupid

Ps its a extremly distracting day at work

Colin is that 1310 stuff read y for pick awps? Just lookin to whip otgether a rrea driveshaft b4 next weekend incase I get really stupid

Ps its a extremly distracting day at work

I picked it up, we can meet at pano's some night this week if you want :thumbup:

yeah i think that should be fine for me...

almost lunch time! day has gone quick so far, here's to hoping it stays that way..

X2. I just looked at the clock and realized it's 12. Awesome!!!

Back