• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

alright, so since it would allow me yet another post in this thread, i got up and looked :)

ANNNNNNNNNNND....

it's snowing at my house too. :D makes me wanna go cruise around, i love the snow.

its snowing up in Gangsta Keene NH

i bet it is. i drove thru keene yesterday, went up to mt. snow... ahd a good time despite the spring like conditions.

I wish I had my Jeep right now.

I have an exam in a couple hours, but I'm going to be a little kid and go play in the snow.

i bet it is. i drove thru keene yesterday, went up to mt. snow... ahd a good time despite the spring like conditions.
I hate driving through Keene, NH with the stupid rotary they put in. It's almost as bad as the Concord, MA one.

my hood is dangerous yo, the store down the street almost got robbed yesterday, dude tried robbing it with a pellet gun that didnt have a c02 tank, like 10 years ago cops shot a dude at the same store when he pulled a gun on them, they shot 30+ rounds and anly hit him 6 times, dude survived, also seen the end of a high speed cop chase like 12 years ago, cop car and criminal car head on, nither was goin fast though, other then that my town is mellow

do you mean the one right in town? cause theres also a new one a bit east on 101, in front of a cvs which is totally ridiculous and pointless... that one's new as of like september at the earliest...

DSC_3224.jpg

DSC_3215.jpg

the rotaries i mean... not cop chases and whatnot.

I hate driving through Keene, NH with the stupid rotary they put in. It's almost as bad as the Concord, MA one.

wich one? theres like 3 one at the intection of rt12, rt10 and winchester st, one at the intercection of marborough, winchester and main st and the one in frt of the hospital

nice improvement with the weather conditions mr begster! it's sticking to the pavement here as well as the grass... kinda looks like it isn't sticking to pavement yet in your pic?

do you mean the one right in town? cause theres also a new one a bit east on 101, in front of a cvs which is totally ridiculous and pointless... that one's new as of like september at the earliest...

ahh the one in peterborough, that one is stupid, its fun watching 18 wheelers navigate that

now watching Jackass #2

yeah, peterborough, that one. We got to that spot and I was like what is going on here. this was NOT here 3 months ago when I was at fall crawl... hahah

wich one? theres like 3 one at the intection of rt12, rt10 and winchester st, one at the intercection of marborough, winchester and main st and the one in frt of the hospital
The double lane one on Rt12 is the one I was talking about.
The person that set that up needs to be given a lesson on driving and road construction.

Ouuu, yeah. that one does suck. I'm not much of a fan of rotaries in general, but whatever. They can be exciting at some times ;)

The double lane one on Rt12 is the one I was talking about.
The person that set that up needs to be given a lesson on driving and road construction.

there was like 2 accidents a day there for a month when they first opened it up, a friend gor rear ended twice the within a week, i cant say how many times ive been cut off(then one hand on horn and other out the window giving friendly gesture)

Back