• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Lowrider
trk_007.jpg

101 dalmatians

edit: 102 dalmatians you ****head

BTW i did try driving my truck like that, but didnt go to far wit really low diff and uneven driveway

well, i've made about 30 pointless posts in the past hour or so... it's worn me out rather quickly... i think i may go take my nap now, and enjoy the snow in the AM. have a good night everyone!!

No, its sticking all right. In that little quad its messed up, thats the only area that doesn't have snow on it, I'm guessing that there is pipes and crap under there.

I wish I had my Jeep soo bad right now. Wipping it in the streets of Boston would make my night.

sweet. cool lookinshot :)

That means I get to watch the plows bury peoples parked cars

thats always funny. its also funny when the plows rip out peoples mailboxes. ive always wanted to make one out of a railroad rail and sink in deep in the ground and reforce it and good stuff. im thinkin if i could get it strong enough it would stop the truck.

thats always funny. its also funny when the plows rip out peoples mailboxes. ive always wanted to make one out of a railroad rail and sink in deep in the ground and reforce it and good stuff. im thinkin if i could get it strong enough it would stop the truck.

LOL oh that would be classic...

Damn good idea. although my mailbox is very far off the road. I think i will rig someone elses mailbox!!:firedevil

Josh

So Ross...want to mount two more tires for me?

I might be getting 2 more this weekend.

Choose wisely:
Booze
Food
or Cash

If you can't I'll see if my other buddy can.

Yay I can't wait to start classes again in Jan.

That means I get to watch the plows bury peoples parked cars :D

I love the water that collects on the sides of the street, and then people park there, with the water up to their rims, and then it freezes, and they just sit there spinnig not going anywhere. Happened all the time in front of my freshman dorm.

I'll have to find it later, but back in the blizzard of '05, there were so many cars destroyed by the plows. My dad got a picture of a VW bug sitting on top of a snow bank in the middle of a roatary.

Finally F-ing finished with this semester. Can't wait to start Co-op again.

hell yes! my exam this morning was actually pretty easy and gave me some breathing room. begster where are you going to co-op this time around?

Back