• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

All my knowledge of Differential Equations proceded to leave my head as I ran back to my room to get the equation card I had forgot before the test.

Thermodynamics was the equivalent of getting raped by the Empire State building.

Glad those two classes are over. Just wait until you get to Thermo II, Adv. Engineering Math, Fluids, and Heat Transfer. God a I glad those are all over with!

begster, thermodynamics now looks EASY after taking heat transfer (you'll have narusawa again most likely) and FEA. you have no choice but to take FEA with hashemi, and he's a huge douche

oh yeah can't forget about fluids, that was a funnnnn one, especially every day in summer classes.

begster, thermodynamics now looks EASY after taking heat transfer...
Haha... I was thinking the same thing during my HT final today. I was just wishing I could have gone back to take the Thermo final.

I would love some snow wheeling. Last time I did snow wheeling I spent probably 3 hours in the woods. I went over a total of 3 hills. The 2nd one I went over I slid sideways into a tree, and had to wait for this guy turned around and followed me and my friend back into the area to winch himself free, then pull me sideways. The next hill was when I was going to leave, and I destroyed my LCA mount.

All my knowledge of Differential Equations proceded to leave my head as I ran back to my room to get the equation card I had forgot before the test.

Thermodynamics was the equivalent of getting raped by the Empire State building.

Huh?

if you took thermofluids at northeastern, you'd understand

well, final at 8am in lowell....i live 1.5 hours away, and its snowing...id better leave... in about 3 hours and ill be there on time

snowing out there hm? very nice. good luck with the commute, and the final

to much caffine, cant sleep

to stupid to actually go to bed early. last final at 8 am

smores poptarts. yum.

hey. what's this crap

This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 12 seconds.

I'm not a fan...

Back