• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Moment of Truth"

Lowrange2

NAXJA Forum User
This next game show coming up looks quite interesting.

The contestant is hooked to a lie detector and is asked questions in front of an audience, including their spouse and friends.

They are asked questions like:

"Would you cheat on your spouse if you knew he/she wouldn't find out?"
"Do you really care about the starving children in Africa?"
"Do you think you'll still be married to your spouse in 5 years?"
Etc...

Interesting if you ask me...

What'd you guys think...

Lots of divorces and law suits will be filed after it..

Lol I agree... 5 million bucks and she can go on her happy lil way.

Another question was:

"Would you give your dad a kidney if he needed it?"

There are starving people in Africa?

How many ethiopians does it take to....... wait... den

I agree it looks interesting and wouldnt your wife take half if you got divorced after the show and you won the money?
I seen the preview where a guy was asked " Have you every touched a co-worker in-approperly" and he answered yes and his spouse says thats why you sleep on the couch!!LOL

SOUTHTEXASXJ said:
I agree it looks interesting and wouldnt your wife take half if you got divorced after the show and you won the money?
I seen the preview where a guy was asked " Have you every touched a co-worker in-approperly" and he answered yes and his spouse says thats why you sleep on the couch!!LOL

Yeah but I bet half the shit on there is staged... Look at american idol. Are people really that stupid to go on their if they know they suck? Im sure some of it is lost bets but otherwise its just encouraged by fox.

-Alex

I think a big part of Idol is people just want their 15 minutes. They're hoping they can be the next Will Hung...She bangs! She bangs!

Did you watch last night? Some asian guy came in wearing a silver and white suit with a silver cape claiming that he loved simon and he wrote a song about the two of them being friends...

Two nights ago tool came in dressed as princess leia in the bikini and they told him that they would let him audition if he waxed his chest so he left and then came back after he did it.

It is amusing to watch people make asses of themselves on national tv though.

-Alex

SOUTHTEXASXJ said:

Good thing I am already divorced.

That reminds me I need a bumper sticker made that say " My ex may get half my check but I'm not the one getting Fat"

Back