• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe kastein Lots-O-Junkyard Thread

There is what's left of a 1996 RWD auto V10 dodge 2500 pickup at Sams right now, it's got a dana 70 in the back, maybe an 80 but I think those were v10/cummins + manual only. Full float, unsure if disks or drums. Not sure of gear ratio either.

It's missing the engine, transmission, and cab... look for the clapped out black fullsize dodge bed on a frame with a hard tonneau cover and peeling clearcoat.

5 speed is still at Everett's with the swap stuff there still, but a lot of the body panels are missing now. Guessing it'll be crushed soon. Also saw a 2002 WJ Overland there, mostly complete, inside was a little trashed.

Will do later tonight, on phone atm

Millis pick n pull has a 2000 e350 with a d60-1su rear, disc brakes, etc etc. Axle code 39, should be 3.55s.

Oh and they dumped the cab back on that v10 truck. No idea why, it's basically trashed from being manhandled with a forklift and driven by someone who thought the passenger floorboard was a garbage can. Rearend is still in it, but that's about it at this point...

RGKelly, there's also Sams Pull a Part in Worcester, that's my usual stomping grounds.

Just saw a 400cid Mopar B-block V8 at a yard that shall remain unnamed until I either successfully convince a friend to build a 451 stroker out of it, or don't.

Also a few other fun things like a row of ford F350s with triton V10s (who the hell wants those? not I) and an eaton fuller FS-5205A medium duty truck transmission.

Also a few other fun things like a row of ford F350s with triton V10s (who the hell wants those? not I) and an eaton fuller FS-5205A medium duty truck transmission.

That's a 5spd non-overdrive? Bell housing on it, like a #2 setup?

Yes and yes. Good for stupid torque, no transfer case adapters available so divorce mount or RWD only, SAE #2 bellhousing standard, mechanical clutch.

White early two door at Everetts in Brockton- 4.0 auto and a 97 with leather/manual seats.

Couple of YJ's with hardtops still on, nothing else decent though.

There's a gold 4 door late model at Millis PickNPull with tan heated leather seats.

Sucks for whoever pulls em because I already took the switches out of the center console! :moon:

That white 2dr also has the bumper and hatch brackets for a factory swing out tire carrier. I might go sawzall the door skins off it to finish skinning the side of black jeep.

Back