• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The February 24th Brown's Camp Wheelin Thread

I wouldnt mind gettin in on this if you guys dont mind me taggin along.
I wouldnt do to crazy cuz my rig is also my daily driver...but im game for some easy-moderate stuff and the camping.

8:30 at the Micky D's still?

Atownatheist said:
I wouldnt mind gettin in on this if you guys dont mind me taggin along.
I wouldnt do to crazy cuz my rig is also my daily driver...but im game for some easy-moderate stuff and the camping.

8:30 at the Micky D's still?

Yes sir. All the details in the very first post still stand, unless you get in on the camping portion in the other thread mojojojo posted.

Confirm what you plan to do and I will update the list. If you want to camp friday, get with mojojojo in setting up plans for meeting up, he is running that show.

Jason-RJR said:
jerry05.jpg
Is that a Red Heeler in the pic?

-----Matt-----

ill be waiting for you all at the browns camp/ rogers camp turn off @ 9am.
im trailering the jeep and do not want everyone waiting on me.

and im sad to say the water fall is no longer there:bawl:

Well I don't think I will be going to Brown's Camp. I figured out what was wrong with my tranny and got it fixed, but my frame is cracking pretty bad and wheeling is not going to help it. I guess I will probably be working on my Jeep instead of wheeling it.:rattle:

Maybe next time.

jeepboy381 said:
Well I don't think I will be going to Brown's Camp. I figured out what was wrong with my tranny and got it fixed, but my frame is cracking pretty bad and wheeling is not going to help it. I guess I will probably be working on my Jeep instead of wheeling it.:rattle:

Maybe next time.

:( that sucks!

New attendence list:

I'm seperating the list up by who is gonna be where. I might suggest a meet spot change because of the small amount of non campers

Saturday Meetup --- Jason-RJR
Friday Camping --- TORX
Saturday Meetup --- MadMax
Friday Camping --- mojojojo (unless parts arrive)
Saturday Meetup --- Doug (Wrangler Guy, meeting at turn-off?)
Friday Camping --- milosfreedom
Friday Camping --- Atownathiest

Mojojojo is still discussing a camp out friday, if you decide to camp, talk to him and get it arranged, and keep this thread posted on what you plan to do. Our idea is to meet up as normal, then caravan to the browns entrance or the shell station and meet up with the campers, if there are any.

Hey Rod, what turn-off are you referring to that Doug is going to meet you at.

Jason-RJR said:
New attendence list:

I'm seperating the list up by who is gonna be where. I might suggest a meet spot change because of the small amount of non campers

Friday Camping --- TORX
Friday Camping --- mojojojo (unless parts arrive)
Saturday Meetup --- Doug (Wrangler Guy, meeting at turn-off?)

Mojojojo is still discussing a camp out friday, if you decide to camp, talk to him and get it arranged, and keep this thread posted on what you plan to do. Our idea is to meet up as normal, then caravan to the browns entrance or the shell station and meet up with the campers, if there are any.

Hey Rod, what turn-off are you referring to that Doug is going to meet you at.

the entrance to rogers camp (gravel barn) i think we (the campers) will just meet ya'll there between 9-930 also.

mojojojo said:
the entrance to rogers camp (gravel barn) i think we (the campers) will just meet ya'll there between 9-930 also.

sounds good, I am gonna have Sniggs or Ecksjay edit the meeting spot to that time, screw stopping at McDonalds, there's no point now. The only person on the list not camping other than me is Madmax and I will PM him.

mojojojo said:
Where the heck is the waterfall? i don't remember seeing that before. what trail is it on?

Archers Firebreak, 8-10 Road Crossings out... It may be closed actually.

aussiewheeler said:
count me in, but im not camping

awesome!

the thread hasn't been updated yet, but I will PM you the details about the new meet spot/time.

JR

New attendence list:

Friday Camping --- TORX
Friday Camping --- mojojojo
Saturday Meetup --- Doug (Wrangler Guy)
Saturday Meetup --- aussiewheeler

To re-iterate, we are meetin at 9am and shipping out at 9:30am at the Rogers Camp entrance (gravel barn)

Last edited:
jeepboy381 said:

Maybe next time.

i have everything to fix your unibody. if you can get out to hillsboro early enough i can hook it up

madmax said:
i have everything to fix your unibody. if you can get out to hillsboro early enough i can hook it up
Exactly what do you have to fix it? It started cracking at the steering box so I welded the cracks and made a metal bracket and it fixed it but now it is cracking back a little further in a different spot. If you are down I will definently show up early to fix it so I can go wheeling again!! Thanks

jeepboy381 said:
Exactly what do you have to fix it? It started cracking at the steering box so I welded the cracks and made a metal bracket and it fixed it but now it is cracking back a little further in a different spot. If you are down I will definently show up early to fix it so I can go wheeling again!! Thanks

Drill small holes at the end of the cracks so they don't expand any further, if you didn't do it the first time, thats why the cracks keep crawling past your repairs. The holes will stop the stress of the crack and it won't keep crawling out more.

Back