• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Teraflex - good things to say

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
I have to give some kudos to Teraflex.

A couple years ago I bought a set of 2nd hand 2" coil spacers off a guy locally and used them for a short time before one of them split completely in half.

I called Teraflex, spoke with Jared, and sent a photo and without questions they sent me a replacement spacer - and threw in some koozies and stickers, and stuff. They did tell me that I should make sure that I was still using the stock spacer in conjunction with the Teraflex one.

Fast forward to Monday. I was washing my Jeep after the Cherokee Crawl and happened to notice that I split another of their spacers. I called right back up and spoke with Doug and explained what happened. He talked me through a few things and came to discover that while I was using the stock spacer, I was using it between the body and the Teraflex, rather than between the Teraflex and the spring. It was complete user error. However, he again didn't hesitate and shipped 2 brand new spacers to me and they arrived today - he even threw in a couple stickers with their new logo and a logo hat.

I've got nothing but great things to say about their customer service - especially when the whole transaction started with a secondhand purchase.

I really appreciate it when companies go the extra mile for customers. I will definitely consider them for a future purchase for something.
I am glad that they didn't pull the "you were not the original owner" shenanigans.

Side note:
I had an issue at In-n-Out burger recently, I contacted them via the interwebs about my issue. A very nice lady gave me a call about this issue, and I also got an e-mail stating that the comments were forwarded to the GM and DM of my local establishment, as well as 2 comp certs for food. Then just a couple days ago I got a follow up call about my return visit.

Back