• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Team V8

yeh my budget is already blown the top off but i still got some stuff i have to sell to make up for it. but there are still a few items that i have to spend as well... i dont think my original budget is going to cut it but right now i just want to finish it up...

The Jeep is looking awesome man! And the V8 looks like it belongs there... everything is nice and clean looking too!

thanks man. yeh that v8 sat in there like it was suppose to be there from the factory!... still need a few things but we should be able to finish up the motor and have it running within the next two weeks (mostly because of scheduling, and parts)

Awsome!!!!!

still have fuel pump, some wiring minor things, some junkyard things, radiator, steering (possibly an axle upgrade)

but the roll cage should be completed by now. he was finishing up the center bars when i left about 630. looks awesome.

might have something on video by the end of the month, if not valentines day for sure.

So are you suggesting you want the jeep to be your valentine??? Dang, this thing really is your mistress! lol. :loveu:

going to hotlanta this saturday to get some much needed parts and after we get that installed, we might have a running driving jeep in a week or so...

tyler got the rollcage finished and it looks GOOD! ill get some pics of it this weekend while im down there and get them posted up. very functional, cant wait to flip the windshield down this summer and get some trails under my belt (this is the pinnacle of why i bought a wrangler)

tyler is hooking up the fuel pump today.

have a short list to finish up now!!!

Heck yea!! That's what I'm talking about. Lets get this baby running and move on to phase 2 of the Team V8 thread!!

Blake get some pics up asap.

:party:

Lol, you haven't been forgotten Dan. I have started on it, but I need to get it in the shop soon. I have to get some bolts and stuff, then I can get it bolted in at least. Do I need to look for a gas pedal and the OBD 2 stuff while Im at the junkyard?

Lol, you haven't been forgotten Dan. I have started on it, but I need to get it in the shop soon. I have to get some bolts and stuff, then I can get it bolted in at least. Do I need to look for a gas pedal and the OBD 2 stuff while Im at the junkyard?

i think he's got a pedal now... what else do we need?

I haven't got the pedal yet unfortunately. There are lots of 04 05 pedals but they won't work and I haven't been able to find an 03 yet. There is a guy on ebay that said he would have one in stock this week but I'm waiting on a confirmation email right now. If you see one at the JY it might be easier for you to grab it and I'll pay you back. I'd be pretty surprised if there was one though.

Dan, I need more than the pedal itself. I need all associated wiring as well, including the wiring for the OBD 2 link. Without these, the pedal would be completely useless. Without the OBD port, it can't be tuned, and it won;t run without being tuned... There are 3 plugs on the harness next to the fuse block, I need to figure out what these are for ( I believe they are for the pedal, guages, OBD, etc) and if my hunch is correct, I will need the plugs that fit them to do this correctly. I guess in all reality I need to find one in a junkyard and get the needed parts since I know what we need. The components are useless if we cant hook them up.

Dan, I need more than the pedal itself. I need all associated wiring as well, including the wiring for the OBD 2 link. Without these, the pedal would be completely useless. Without the OBD port, it can't be tuned, and it won;t run without being tuned... There are 3 plugs on the harness next to the fuse block, I need to figure out what these are for ( I believe they are for the pedal, guages, OBD, etc) and if my hunch is correct, I will need the plugs that fit them to do this correctly. I guess in all reality I need to find one in a junkyard and get the needed parts since I know what we need. The components are useless if we cant hook them up.

the harness should have the obd port on it as well as the module the pedal position sensor plugs into

Yes, you are correct. They should all be in the same harness. But it may plug into some sort of bulkhead connector that runs through the firewall. Im not sure... thats why I need to look, b/c I doubt the interior harness plugs directly into the plugs on the engine harness. I am thinking there is probably something that connects them.

Back