• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Springcreek Sunday May 17

navyblue123

NAXJA Forum User
Take I-70 from Denver to the Downieville exit 234 about 5 minutes past Idaho Springs. Turn right at the bottom of the exit, then left again to run alongside the highway on a frontage road. You'll pass under I-70 to continue west, then turn left to cross the creek. The trail starts to your left next to the creek.

http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=36

ok the top is directions and we are going to meet at the starbucks next to the gas station. Lets try and have everyone be there in between 9:30 or 10:00.
if you are a for sure yes post it and lets make a list of yes and no's.

any questions
Luke 303 842 5287

Looks like a fun trail!!! To bad it is so far away...................:(

Take I-70 from Denver to the Downieville exit 234 about 5 minutes past Idaho Springs. Turn right at the bottom of the exit, then left again to run alongside the highway on a frontage road. You'll pass under I-70 to continue west, then turn left to cross the creek. The trail starts to your left next to the creek.

http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=36

ok the top is directions and we are going to meet at the starbucks next to the gas station. Lets try and have everyone be there in between 9:30 or 10:00.
if you are a for sure yes post it and lets make a list of yes and no's.

any questions
Luke 303 842 5287
As far as "the starbucks next to the gas station," could you provide some exact directions to that? There's like 4 different gas stations right off of exit 234 and no starbucks in sight. Did you maybe mean burger king?

As far as "the starbucks next to the gas station," could you provide some exact directions to that? There's like 4 different gas stations right off of exit 234 and no starbucks in sight. Did you maybe mean burger king?

Right at exit 234 on your right is a gas station with a starbucks in the same lot. When take the exit ramp, you take a right at the bottom and then another right to get on the frontage road and maybe 60 feet down the road on the left is the gas station/ starbucks.

Right at exit 234 on your right is a gas station with a starbucks in the same lot. When take the exit ramp, you take a right at the bottom and then another right to get on the frontage road and maybe 60 feet down the road on the left is the gas station/ starbucks.
Ha I see it now. Google maps rocks. It's a cabin-looking building. Also on google maps there's a CJ and an XJ at the trailhead in the street view :D

Ha I see it now. Google maps rocks. It's a cabin-looking building. Also on google maps there's a CJ and an XJ at the trailhead in the street view :D

Damn you beat me to it. I was making a little ghetto helper for you from a pic when Skully and I were up there. I might as well post it since I made it.

The red line is I-70, and the green line is Exit 234, and Skully and I are sitting in the starbucks lot.:laugh3:
SD530521-1.jpg

Back