• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Creek this Sunday

DutchVDub

NAXJA Forum User
I said frack it, the trails are going to start closing soon and I want to run this trail all the way through once this season even if it kills me. Time to see if I can keep from rolling the new rig.

Spring Creek this sunday. Meet up at the conoco/starbucks at exit 234 off of I-70 at 9:30am

Too much for me at this point both rig wise and experience wise (from what I have heard anyway).
Have a good time and take lots of pics! Might be ready to add that to my list next year.

It'll be a last-minute thing if I do. Saturday, the wife has plans all day so that woulda worked out best. Sunday is generally the honey-do day and there's a pretty big list on the fridge currently.......

So..... Honey-do's saturday and trail Sunday????

Honey-do's are WITH the wife: groceries/costco/Sam's and other errands, not projects.

Plus, I still gotta find a place to ditch all the old decking from the trailer that's stacked in the garage; I want to get "Frank-en-hood" done and on Truggy; still gotta replace the busted hub on Truggy from the car crush; I have no fewer than 3 parts rigs at the house that need dealt with; lawn needs mowed badly; hopefully I'll have paint-matched repair parts for the '97 that I could install....... and then, and then, and then.......

NO MORE AND THEN! :D

Honey-do's are WITH the wife: groceries/costco/Sam's and other errands, not projects.

Plus, I still gotta find a place to ditch all the old decking from the trailer that's stacked in the garage; I want to get "Frank-en-hood" done and on Truggy; still gotta replace the busted hub on Truggy from the car crush; I have no fewer than 3 parts rigs at the house that need dealt with; lawn needs mowed badly; hopefully I'll have paint-matched repair parts for the '97 that I could install....... and then, and then, and then.......

NO MORE AND THEN! :D

Man troy if you have all those jeep at your house, and you need some free time, you could sell me the black one you just got :D You would beable to get some of those and then, and then, and thens off your list with that one out of the way :laugh3:

Uh....... black one? I ain't got a black one...... :dunno:

O my bad, the gunmetal one.

PICT1510.jpg

Yeah, I could see how you'd confuse it with black............ :rolleyes:

:D

lol sorry I dont know why I was thinking black. Ive been studying to long lol. Ya you could sell me that one and you would have one less jeep to worry about :D

lol sorry I dont know why I was thinking black. Ive been studying to long lol. Ya you could sell me that one and you would have one less jeep to worry about :D

You couldn't even remember the color......... so you're not worthy. :nono:

:moon:

At least he didn't confuse it with the one with the Pink bumpers.:laugh3:

Back