• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Creek May 17th, The smaller; earlier group

Jeezus...... I take the Truggy on my first trail with it after I traded for it and find that it squeaks like hell and you act like it's a perma-squeaker.

It's been oiled since then and I've replaced all the 'Krawler joints on the long arms....... it's as quiet as a church mouse now...... :moon:

Now everyone knows there is no such thing as a quiet jeep....

Mark holy hell man air those tires down. You have bead locks and a trailer, your tires look like they had 40 PSI in them on the videos. I ran my boggers at 4 PSI without bead locks. Then again those boggers looked like they had 40 PSI when i had them at 8 PSI. I hate boggers.

I had them at 12...

I am having computer problems

Hey Navy and Hubba

You guys did a really good job from what I saw in those videos! I was concerned about the lack of lift on your rigs but if seemed like you did the best with what you have.:thumbup:

Although Hubba did cheat a little. And after looking at your carnage pics of the exhaust I bet that bent up cat is the source of the extra heat.

Hey Navy and Hubba

You guys did a really good job from what I saw in those videos! I was concerned about the lack of lift on your rigs but if seemed like you did the best with what you have.:thumbup:

Although Hubba did cheat a little. And after looking at your carnage pics of the exhaust I bet that bent up cat is the source of the extra heat.
How did I cheat? Do you mean having a locker?

Hey Navy and Hubba

They both did very well. I was impressed with how well they did on The Wall and the 3rd obstacle.

They both got just about the same scar on the door from the rock just below the wall. And I did watch Navy smack his gas tank a couple times.

All things considered, they did great with what they had.

They both did very well. I was impressed with how well they did on The Wall and the 3rd obstacle.

They both got just about the same scar on the door from the rock just below the wall. And I did watch Navy smack his gas tank a couple times.

All things considered, they did great with what they had.
My heep handles itself very well thank you. Despite what people think about it, I hardly regard it as a "mildly built rig"

Thanks for the compliments guys, I was pretty surprised at how well it handled myself. As soon as I get my rig all back in wrking order I am up for another run.

Yeah not so good on the pictures when it takes so long to buckle and unbuckle from my heep.

Back