• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so someone stole my jack this morning, but failed to see the video cameras out front.

For tobacco use only, of course.

So we should all get some V for Vendetta masks and go steal Vanimals jeep at night. Who is in?
If we get 5 people, somebodys key is gonna work.

For tobacco use only, of course.

So we should all get some V for Vendetta masks and go steal Vanimals jeep at night. Who is in?
If we get 5 people, somebodys key is gonna work.
You do not need a key, just bring along one of Julio's people. Can be the scapegoat as well..

I won't ask why you went looking for that one...
Ha. Didn't have to search, it was on the 'related video list'

Last edited:
Good luck! Over a stolen jack! I'm sorry but Cops could care less over a jack. No disrespect to them but with all that goes on today they don't have time for that. I had my 1st set of wheels for my V8 XJ stolen right out of the back of my p/up. They were Progressive with the bead lock look 1/2" rim edges perfect of crawling. I still have the spare one, never saw them or could locate used ones. Had my house broken into while I was building it all my tools stolen and a 2000 coleman lunch pail style generator. That's why you should be able to shoot people or like they do in Arab countries cut off a finger each time!!

Back