• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A NACFest Thank You

I love you guys. I think we should put all our money together and buy a town any all live there!

Imagine it could be called "The Jeeps at Boca Vista" every nite could be NacFest!

but all kidding aside. we really do have a class A crew here in the NAC.

Jordan, you bet. I hope it treats you well.

It has already been said multiple times but I'll reiterate it: thank you to everyone who did anything to make this event what it was. It was my first NAC fest and I had a blast.

This was my first NACFest and it was a blast and I look forward to next year, met a lot of cool new people and wheel some great trails for the first time

huge thanks to the BOD and anyone else who help get this going

First NACfest here as well, and even being jeepless, it was an awesome time. Thanks to everyone

Jordan, thanks for the york compressor, i'll make sure it gets used :)

Sorry I was relativeely quiet compared to how I can be online, but I think that was just due to me being totally shell shocked and amazed at the fact that i FINALLY made it to nacfest :D it was awesome to finally wheel at rausch, and it was very awesome to finally meet so many of the NACers outside of new england.

I'm going to try my hardest to get down there for rocktoberfest, i instantly was sad as soon as we left for home and i knew nacfest was over. Now that I've gone and experienced how awesome it was, you can rest assured i'll be back next june , and hopefully much sooner!!

Ps rob your welcomed to any open seat in my rig any day. Sorry i had to boot you out after cutting out the seatbelt for a makeshift limit strap :laugh:

Mark: It was good meeting and talking to you. Thanks for moving that vice for me. I hope your Jeep makes it home.

It was a pleasure meeting and talking with you too. Jeep made it home just fine, thanks (I'm just surprised it was able to drive down there in the first place, let alone wheel it and drive back). I really loved the MJ. I'm pissed I forgot to take pictures of it, that was one thing I really wanted to do after seeing the build pics to get ideas for future projects like you said. I need to wheel with you next time, since it seems I really only wheeled with the New England guys.

You don't realize how much of a help that was letting me use that vice, I owe you big for that one. I don't think I would have got the wheel studs out and back in without that thing. I was part of a pretty epic photo shoot too, with fireworks in the background. :D

I too want to thank everyone for such an awesome time. It was great hanging out with the people I've met before, and meeting you guys that I haven't. I'm sad NACfest is over, I want to go back down there and continue on.

I definitely have to thank Ken for breaking down on the way to NACfest, without it I wouldn't be able to borrow his tires for the ride back. Dundy big time for helping me with changing the bolt pattern on my axle so I could run Ken's tire, and changing my exhaust, along with Bill. Anthony for driving me to the parts store even though it was going to make him late for the BBQ, and everyone else for such a good time. Rob and Adam S. you're always welcome to a seat in my Jeep.

It was good seeing old friends again, sorry i didnt get to see a few of y'all.. next time.

I was disappointed to that I missed you, I was looking forward to finally meeting you. I was late to the BBQ picking up parts then went to fix my Jeep after the raffle so I could get home, and wasn't aware you were there. Definitely next time.

Thanks to all who put this together. Thanks to the John's and Victor for making sure I could get off the trail and down to get my unibodie fixed. Thank you Andy for following me down 81 back to the campsite.

I was disappointed to that I missed you, I was looking forward to finally meeting you. I was late to the BBQ picking up parts then went to fix my Jeep after the raffle so I could get home, and wasn't aware you were there. Definitely next time.

Same here Mark.. we'll catch up. I was only there for sat's festivities. Ran home around midnight, had too much to get accomplished on sunday.

I'll add my comments to this thread as well ... if you see them elsewhere, just consider it deja vu :D

I & the Stationwagon made it home without incident ... we didn't leave Pine Grove until Sunday afternoon due to looking for my lost wallet :(
Nevertheless I had a great time inspite of 1) losing the electric fan on day one 2) losing headlights on day two 3) losing my wallet on Sunday [found it, by the way]; 4) minor sheet metal carnage 5) developing a dripping oil leak somewhere along the way

Highlights of my weekend: 1) having Ken-the-recreational-redneck as my passenger 2) helping to strip Ken's '96 on site (private junk yard!)

Huge thanks to :NAXJA: and everyone who made it happen ... again. More thanks to the talented guys who rigged my electric fan on Friday. I missed the campfire histrionics on both days (dammit!) due to not having headlights to drive back to the hotel - bummer. I'm fairly certain that next time (or next year) I'll be staying at Twin Grove. Let's do it all over again in October (minus the carnage) & hope to see many of you again at PA Jeeps next month. You guys are the abso;lute best group of people I have ever wheeled with. Glad I joined the NAC.

Rich has been telling me for a year or so now what a good bunch of people there are at the Naxja events, I have to say he lied !, There are a GREAT bunch of people at these events. From the first day it felt like I found some friends that I didn't know I had.
From helping on the trail to the social events (lasting way into the night) there was always somebody there to help one way or another.
Thank you all for making this "wheelbase impared" wheeler feel right at home.

.... Looking forward to October !

Great People, Great times and Great Job done by the Organizers of the event.

Thanks again Hav

Thanks everyone for setting up this great event every year and thanks to everyone else that attened because you make it possible. this is another year of memories in the scrap book and I am sad to be home.

Thank you everyone for attending the event this year. The pictures are awesome. I don't get out into the trail network as much as I like, so seeing these pictures are a treat. And its great seeing all the familiar faces and rigs and meeting new people.

The impromptu "u-pull-it" was a first for the park. It's kinda sad seeing a rig get parted out, but also good to see all its parts getting put to good use.

Thank you to the BOD for putting on a great event this year! Andy, thanks for bringing the KOH swag for me. Lee and Marcy, I am glad to hear you made it home safely! Micah and Susan, it was great meeting the two of you and wheeling together! Brad, thanks again for driving! It was great having you along this year. I will have my XJ ready to go in a few weeks. I can't wait for October! Jordan, your MJ looks great! Sorry for your misfortune.

And last but not least... Thank you to all the sponsors for this years NACFest! :cheers:

:cheers: Another great weekend hanging and wheeling with the best group of folks. I enjoyed seeing everyone again (along with meeting some new folks) and hitting the trails. I am just amazed everytime we go out and bounce down those rocky trails. Running a couple red lines in Barney was the cat's meow. The best thing about your club is that ya'll make everyone feel like family. Give help when help is needed. Laugh to soften a hard spot. Thanks NAXJA for a wonderful event.

Back