• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so someone stole my jack this morning, but failed to see the video cameras out front.

I'd have a hard time too, because they all look alike, right? :D

Funny, I was at vanimal's house recently, and I brought over a couple of grease guns, including a pneumatic one in a ammo box. I left it outside in front of his van when we went inside for a beer. I sort of thought about bringing it inside, and Dan saw me thinking about it. His response "eh, it's probably fine, I leave shit out here all the time, nobody bothers with it."

That was the week of SoCalfast last month. He should have knocked on wood. :roflmao:
i said wouldn't, you racist! :D

thats-racist.gif

You got JACKED!!! :roflmao:

What? to soon? :eyes:

All BS aside Dan... May not see that jack again, But I hope your able to get this ironed out.

Last edited:
He actually looked close to being 18 maybe just hang out around school time and whip his ass. That's shitty man. If he's walking his girl to school why the XXXX does he need a jack. Obviously he has no car. Mfer should have his fingers smashed with a mini sledge.

there's some gangbangers that live back there, someone just got stabbed at a party. i'm gussing he stole it for his big bro or something.

Been cool if you had your shoes on and ready to go out and bum rush that fool, steam roll him down in the gravel out front. Lol come out of the pocket like a freight train of the line. Good old days excuse me :D

Back