• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so someone stole my jack this morning, but failed to see the video cameras out front.

Damn bud! Little bastard! Take a still pic and post that sh^t all over just outside the school grounds. Dumb a$$ has to see it then.

Then again.... Him and his little gang bangin fag friends my come back for the jeep next time... And this is why i hate Esco. Hated it even more when i lived and went to high schoool there.

Cool, looking forward to see where this goes.
You just convinced me to get a video setup. Do you like the one you have?

it's ok, but you get what you pay for. night vision isnt good. you saw the picture quality, not great. i'd invest in a better one if you have the coin.

it's ok, but you get what you pay for. night vision isnt good. you saw the picture quality, not great. i'd invest in a better one if you have the coin.

Dan the one cam is angled might want to right that one and it was easy pickins he will be back thats the way the wanna be gansters think. Make sure you lock the vehicles out front. You guys see on the news friday night guy broke into the utility plant to get some wire and fried himself to death in SB right next door to me at work. Theives do get whats commin now or later.

Pinchie gang banger!
Make sure you have Kill switches on you're vehicles.
I'm thinking billboard with a pix of his face and a pix with him next to his gf somewhere in his path to school. He may think he is tuff tone but his girl will be pissed and scared.

I have next door neighbors that run on the other side of the law. The guy asked why I put up cameras and told him someone shit on my Jeep. Literally. About a year later I installed spot lights and got the same question. I looked at his friend and said someone was p!ss!ng in my yard last night but night time video was bad and couldn't really make out his face. Now I run 620 line HD cameras and the night time views are awesome even without the lights.

Check if the local school has an SRO (school resource officer) and provide him/her with the video. Chances are the kid is known. If you get no satisfaction let me know, I have a couple of connections in esco.

Check if the local school has an SRO (school resource officer) and provide him/her with the video. Chances are the kid is known. If you get no satisfaction let me know, I have a couple of connections in esco.
already called the school, they're going to have the appropriate person call me back (hopefully). i gave them the link to the video.
Thanks John. do you think the face shot is good enough to convict or at least arrest? i feel that i wouldnt have a hard time identifying him.

already called the school, they're going to have the appropriate person call me back (hopefully). i gave them the link to the video.
Thanks John. do you think the face shot is good enough to convict or at least arrest? i feel that i wouldnt have a hard time identifying him.

I'd have a hard time too, because they all look alike, right? :D

Funny, I was at vanimal's house recently, and I brought over a couple of grease guns, including a pneumatic one in a ammo box. I left it outside in front of his van when we went inside for a beer. I sort of thought about bringing it inside, and Dan saw me thinking about it. His response "eh, it's probably fine, I leave shit out here all the time, nobody bothers with it."

That was the week of SoCalfast last month. He should have knocked on wood. :roflmao:

Back