• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

Just keep adding the pounds on tone, maybe that will help it flex..:roflmao:..Today is way i live in the desert..:wave: Dam shame you guys couldn't make it out to play..Getting a sandwhich and heading back out right now.Soft breeze makes it great..

Gotta keep buying parts to justify me having a job :D

Your more like Ol' Widow Winchester with Her Mansion, Sep You keep building Your JEEP, to get rid of Your fortune. Like the shock tower in back of Your Jeep...To Know Where. :scared:

OMG tone..WHY do you need so much chit for? Wait i know, this way you can say i'm slow cause i have this chit in back...:roflmao:
Now thats funny right there i don't care who you is..

Lol it was free so I grabbed it... Free = no $ :D

Following that logic, this will be waiting for You at the Meat(pun) & Greet.:laugh3:

ugly-fat-girl-bikini-old-woman-pictures.jpg

She is taken check that wedding ring. This would be who you wake up too after a night of pounding some beers. Nothing good comes from that. You wont need any AA meetings to stop drinking.

Back