• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

You gotta pull the coyote if you wake up next to that and your arm is under her... Chew it off and sneak out! :D

You gotta pull the coyote if you wake up next to that and your arm is under her... Chew it off and sneak out! :D

Wouldnt work.. You start chewing and she would likely wake up and want some too.. Imagine if she figured you were nibbling so it were ok for her to nibble too.. You better run once you get free...:skull2:

Young Guy's...Haven't You Dudes ever notices how You'll see a lot of older Guys with a Dunkin Doughnut Bag? One Cream Filled Thrown in the opposite direction gives You time to escape. You didn't think All Those Old Dudes were eating those, did You?:roflmao::anon:

It's a shame your gonna have a hard time keeping up Scott....

d8b14261.jpg

Just showed up :D

Hey i had one of them..BROKE it first 20 min i had it in..got a new one from them and sold it to jeff for one of his friends..It had the wrong carrier in jeff's buddys jeep..I think he sold it to somebody..GOOD luck tone..

When you get it in lets walk that three legged dog to see if it works..

You know i only have Detroit lockers right, so you should smoke me on the trail now.Plus having these high gears, i'm slow..488's just don't get it..:jester:

He should have an open carrier, it gets stuck like it has an open carrier. :photo:

Your lunch box was another make, what was it? Jello!..That's it. :laugh3:

Can't do KOH, Fuch:bawl:, but I'm putting away money for TDS.

I forget the name of it now, lock rite or some dam thing like that..But i'm hard on things..I started picking up cans last month so i could go to TDS..

Next week or week after... Who knows maybe this week just depends on how Paul feels/has free time. I need to pick up a shopping list for the garage too so maybe a couple of weeks? I got a couple of small things I gotta do first like flush the radiator, find a leak in the trans line, wire 2 more lights to the rack, finish prepping the parts for the disk conversion.. Lots of little projects I've been gathering supplies for over the weeks.

Then I have a parts list I need to pick up from napa or where ever.
Hard parts:
ZJ calipers
ZJ rotors
Parking brake cable
Lug nuts/wheel studs (wouldn't hurt, starting to show signs of stripping)
Trans line (if needed)
Coolant

Consumables:
Brake cleaner
De-greaser
Grease
Hand cleaner
Paint (not green or pink)
Rags
Maybe more I'm missing?

Other parts I'm picking up next week
Hood vents