• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

Have any of you guys seen crazyjim lurking around lately? It's been a while since he's posted anything.. Sent him a text the other day to see if all was good and got no reply.. Maybe he is a work Nazi now?

Bueler... anyone?

Have any of you guys seen crazyjim lurking around lately? It's been a while since he's posted anything.. Sent him a text the other day to see if all was good and got no reply.. Maybe he is a work Nazi now?

Bueler... anyone?

He was on the Mod. forum a day or three ago...

Curt

I just ran the wash from my place to 1000 palms, man it is soft now..The bad part is i started running HOT..Foot to the floor in drive and she hit 210 and stayed.. Turned around and came home at the same speed(foot on floor)..This was 2 wheel drive and 28 psi in tires..She didn't cool down at all..I found a crack in my coolant bottle, now i need to change that i guess..

I guess i'll change the coolant too..

So who is going to the swap meet 2/27/2011 ? I know i am going..Got to get some numbers together so i can buy some stuff..Last year i passed on a set of 35" tires..I just hope they don't have any this year

Ooh.. I could use some stuff... where is it?

is this an offroad only swap meet or something? any info on it?

I just ran the wash from my place to 1000 palms, man it is soft now..The bad part is i started running HOT..Foot to the floor in drive and she hit 210 and stayed.. Turned around and came home at the same speed(foot on floor)..This was 2 wheel drive and 28 psi in tires..She didn't cool down at all..I found a crack in my coolant bottle, now i need to change that i guess..

I guess i'll change the coolant too..
Good time to change to open system.

Yep lots of offroad crap..A to Z..It is a nice way to spend time in the AM with the wife..LOL

Is that what I have to look forward to when I get as old as You? The swapmeet will be a "nice way to spend time in the AM with the wife." ?

:wave1:

I have been learning how to weld here the last couple of days..I filled the holes in the work bench and ground them down..I was working on other stuff and went to grind it down and my grinder broke the bearing ..Back to H/F..This one i got when i had the OLD/OLD motorhome..(15 yrs ago)

Back