• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter Toys for Tots run, November 1st

If it rains, then my daughter's soccer game will be canceled. I might be out there all day so it looks like I'll be driving my junk after all. Now if I can only get the passenger side front door to open again. :dunce:

If it rains, then my daughter's soccer game will be canceled. I might be out there all day so it looks like I'll be driving my junk after all. Now if I can only get the passenger side front door to open again. :dunce:
Do you have an open passenger seat?

I don't think I will be done with my junk in time

i am always down for a little pc (politically correct yes?) i'm bringin my crew, 4 xjs and an mj!

see you with some toys

jordan

Awesome! Sounds great!

I look forward to meeting you!

My altinator is on its last leg and I need to hit J&W before saturday. Ill be there in my XJ along with a friend in his.I'm hoping for rain. Looking forward to meeting you guys out there. Oh and ill likely be holding the camera/DVR allday so hopefully we can get a little video after the trip for shits and giggles.

Sean

Last edited:
Dude, just wheel the Prius, I heard those things got mad flex.:confused1

Yeah mad flex, but it gets no traction in the mud!

But the Prius does fit 37's with no lift!!!!
37Prius.jpg

.!. :gag: .!.

It's going to be really muddy...

My tow rig better not get stuck!:anon:

Well I got my door to open finally, now I justy need to get the inside handle to work too. :dunce:

Dave, you still want to ride along? I'll need to pick you up by 8.

is it satrday yet???? one more sleep then it will be and I can try my new shoes!! see ya with some toys for the brats @ about 930 I cant wait to meet some other xj nuts

For those heading down to Hollister tomorrow: Look for my red dented pile of an XJ, or find the guy with an infamous hot pink NAXJA Sierra Chapter shirt on to drop your toy off with. See you guys there.

Dave, I'll send you a text when I leave my place in the morning.

:angel:

My dad and I are going tomorrow to the Hollister one. It'll be our first naxja event so we're planning on having some fun. See you guys there.

I couldn't make it out to PC today but I have a bunch of presents for the toy drive. Can I run those by someones house to add to the pile or did they already get forwarded on to the Marines?

Jeff

I just got home from Hollister. I want to thank everyone who came out. we had a total of 8 rigs show up today. I want to thank all the NAXJA members who showed their support today. I would also like to thank Bebe for driving all the way down from Rocklin and her donations, and also a big thanks to the Four Dice members who generously donated toys as well.

I will post pics soon and let you all know when the toys will be dropped off with the Marines. My plan is to drop the toys off next weekend. If you didn't make it out or would still like to donate a toy, please PM me and I will try to arrange picking them up from you.

Thanks again for everyone who came out and supported the Toys for Tots.

Thanks for setting it up. I had a great time today: We ran up the Jungle, up the White Rocks to the top, then played around on the new obstacle course before I had to leave around 1:30.

Well Prarie city went ok, didn't have the turnout I thought we would have but its ok.I think we had 7 rigs show up but only a few brought toys. I had a good time today though, those of you I met it was nice meeting you. Maybe we can get another before XMas for those that didn't feel like getting wet today?

Sean

I couldn't make it out to PC today but I have a bunch of presents for the toy drive. Can I run those by someones house to add to the pile or did they already get forwarded on to the Marines?

Jeff

Jeff,

Get in touch with Phil - he's got all the toys I collected from PC today. :wave:

Back