• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter Toys for Tots run, November 1st

ExoPhotoChop.jpg

Phil is on the left . . .

Dave you're killin' me.

Would you look at that cage!

I'd love to join you but the gas factor is a little much, being a few weeks after Moab.

Bump for the kids.

For the central valley people: Who is coming out and what are you bringing? Do you think they would frown upon an old fashioned Red Ryder? That was one of my favorite toys growing up. Lots of fun, but lots of trouble. Do you all want to do a BBQ or potluck or nothing for lunch?

Anyways, bump for the kids~!

Ben, the BB gun sounds good to me, even though someone might put their eye out.:roflmao:

Anyone else interested in the Bald Mtn run?

can anyone join you I am not part of sierra chapter group but would like to be there (Hollister) and bring a toy too. also can a friend of mine come in a Samari:confused:

can anyone join you I am not part of sierra chapter group but would like to be there (Hollister) and bring a toy too. also can a friend of mine come in a Samari:confused:

By living in Dublin - you're a part of the sierra chapter..

Come on out, bring your friend, a pair of toys (not toyota's :D) and hang out with the Hollister crew and go wheeling!

This event is open to anyone in any rig!

Hope you can make it!:patriot:

thanks xj ranger any other perticalurs like time or meet site in holister see you there

Bryan C. said:
Unfortunately I won't be able to stay all day at Hollister due to I am coaching my daughter's soccer game at 2:30 in Pleasanton. I will be collecting toys at the obstacle course area from 9am to 12pm on November 1st. More info will be forthcoming for the Prarie City and Bald Mtn runs as well as the Hollister run.

Bryan C.
NAXJA member.

Hopefully Phil can update the first post in this thread with the flyer.

Thanks to Letterman for the artwork. :cheers:

ToyDrive.jpg

No excuse there then...:D

tell you the truth I have been using Indesign and Illustrator here and there for over a year at work and just noticed there is a spell checker. But I confose the puter alot. :banghead:

BTW nice job as always Dave and congrats on sealing the 2nd place on the pirate 4x4 tee.

So anyone know the head count for Prarie City? Just wondering so I can bring some meat for the Q.

Sean

Any idea about what times at Prarie City? My girl's soccer games could conflict but I want to get the gifts there. If it doesn't work out I will try to swing by Billy's on the 30th and drop them off.

I plan on being in prairie city from around 9:00am till... I'm sufficiently bored, or broken, and have broken phil's junk as well... (at least 3:00pm, but if people arent able to make it till later, I can hang out all day) :compwork:

http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=1221

They're open from 8:00am - 5:00pm in November :flipoff:

And the weekend before, there is a VORRA race... meaning that the off road race track will be in race condition! :yelclap: (or beat to crap from having racers on it... :mad:)

Even if you can only make it out there for an hour - its still fun to get the rig into 4low and mess around a bit!

It looks like Joe and I are the only ones going to be at bald mountain. So we will try to break his pimp jeep. Anymore people coming from the central valley?????
I will be at the trail head around 10 am.

Back