• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter Toys for Tots run, November 1st

hiimmred said:
Barring any unforseen joy blockers (unexpected commitment made by the better half without my consultation), I'm in as well!!!

:rof: :laugh:

Dude, I'm right there with you. Either myself or my Jeep will be at Hollister. :shocked:

Its really not about what you bring(no stuffed bears/animals,etc) as long as it is not unwrapped. I see no problem on the Red Ryder, I mean you can make any toy dangerous.I'm sure some kid out there would love to drag it around with there other toys inside it.

Sean

If I can get off my rear and get mine put back together I'm in. Otherwise I'll send something down with someone.

JoesXJ said:
I'm in. I'll be bringing one of whatever the hottest toys for Christmas will be (should know more about that as the date gets closer)

Sweet, I'll see you there! and thanks for stopping the other day, I appriciate it.

Not worth the trip down the hill Harlee. Unless you feel Phil is worth the trip. :kissyou:

Here is the page on my site.

Josh

The wheeling there is minimal, but to say it isn't worth the trip is debatable. If you would like to hang out and visit with some Sierra Chapter people while helping out a good cause then come on down, but if you are looking for an extreme 4-wheeling adventure you will be disappointed. Either way it is good to go there at least once. It is fun to mess around on the obstacles and have some low key fun.

I think you should go, if only just to say you went there once.

Prarie city is what you make it, if we get some rain it can be more interesting in the back. The downfall is size and the lack of "trails". There is a bunch of stuff to do just nothing extreme by any means. I agree it is worth a try if you have never been plus you can meet a few of us.

Just my .02
Sean

The wheeling there is minimal, but to say it isn't worth the trip is debatable.

He was asking about Prairie City itself and to that I would say it is not worth the trip. Being able to give to a great cause and meet other Sierra Chapter folks would be the real reason to go to Prairie City and to this event IMO.

Josh

Not worth the trip down the hill Harlee. Unless you feel Phil is worth the trip. :kissyou:

Here is the page on my site.

Josh
I'm picking up what you're layin' down. Dinky wheelin', not an all day in 4lo.
Thanks Josh
I have yet to meet Phil so I don't know if he's worth it.
I'm down for the cause, but I'd spend more on gas than the toy.
I think it would be worth meeting more NAXJA'ers.
If it was a day off I'd up for a BBQ (ask those that joined DV/SR run, damn near cooked a cow on 2sq. ft. of grill)

You've been to Phil's house, met Phil's dog, seen Phil's Jeep, but not met Phil?

Phil = Opie.
Yep,kinda weird.
NICE floor. (floods SUCK!)
Rocky, right? He's a good boy.
Your Jeep I've now seen twice, and met a few of your friends, kept my beer cold in your fridge, even used your tools.
Oh yeah I really like your Miller180, looking to get one myself.

Your = Phil = Opie???

What are you, a dude, playin' a dude, disguised as another dude?

Phil, Harlee was starting to think you were a bit more strange than originally suspected, referring to oneself in third party.:confused1

I will for sure bring my smoker/BBQ with me. Its decent sized and ill likely have a buddy bring it in his truck so I don't have to bring a trailer. Does everyone want to do there own thing or thrown down on some ribs/steaks/burgers?

Opie paid for Phil's Fiance's ring...

Opie's jeep is at Phil's house...

Opie = Phil

ExoPhotoChop.jpg

Phil is on the left . . .

Just a little bump fpr the kids. We will hopefully have some flyers to post up/hand out in the near future.

I plan on collecting toys at the Dealership I work at. So if anyone wanted to do the same at your place of employment, that would be great. All toys collected will be donated to the official Marine Corps. Toys for Tots Program.

Back