• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sean's Gone

Scott,
I know we don't know each other, but I can imagine how you are feeling. I have also suffered the loss of a child. 5 years ago.
There is nothing I, or anyone else can say to make things better. But I can say one thing for sure, with time, and if you let it, things will get easier. I promise. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.
Dan.

Scott, I was shocked to come to the site and read your news.
The tears are freely flowing on this end of the internet connection.
You are family by proxy....and I feel for your family and what they are experiencing right now.

Remember the good things, try to put down the bad things, and remember that time will never dull the memory of Sean, only the pain that present right now.

Godspeed, my friend.

Deano

Wow, I haven't been on the boards for two weeks.
I don't know what to say.
God speed, me and my family will put you all in our prayers tonight Scott.

Joe Fairchild

Thank you all

Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and donations.

Stephanie and I are so lucky to have so many great friends here at NAXJA.

I do not personally know you folks, although by virtue of NAXJA, we are, family. From my heart to you, I wish you peace in this difficult time and I grieve for your loss. Seeing all the NAXJA members responses, it is apparent a river of prayers and good wishes is flowing from us to you. The pain of the present will lessen with time and the beauty of Sean's presence in your life will never fade.

God bless and many prayers.
:tear:

Back