• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sean's Gone

So very, very sad to hear Scott. We've kept his picture on our 'fridge that you sent us, seeing it everyday has made us feel as if we knew him. This really hurts, you guy's will be in our thoughts, Tim

my deepest condolences...

if you need anything....please let us know.

mac ' :( ' gyvr

as eagle said "i am sorry" sounds so lame but it's all i can say thru my tears. may God bless you and keep you and his face shine on you always. i am sorry:bawl:

Scott may you and your family be blessed and if there is anything we can do do not hesitate to ask.

Scott and Stephanie I am so sorry...

Whatever your NAXJA brothers and sisters can do, just ask.

We are here for ya.

Scott,

I know that there is nothing anyone can say that will take away the pain you and Steph are feeling. The only thing you can do is feel what you need to feel and take each day as it comes.

Sean is a blessing that was given to you and Steph, one that can never be forgotten or taken away. You will always have the special gift of joy that he brought to your life and he will always be with you.

My heart is saddened beyond words for you and I hope that peace and comfort come quickly to you and Steph. Thank you for sharing the pictures of Sean with us.

Sue and I have you and your family in our prayers and we know that Sean :angel: will always be smiling on you.

God bless and please let us know if there is anything you need.

Tim, Sue and the gang

Scott, I am so sorry. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and ask God to give you comfort and peace during this time. Hang on to your hope and one day you will be with your son again. May God bless you, bro, and if there's anything you need please let us know.

Tom

Scott and Steph I'm so sorry for your loss, anything I can do just hollar. You guys did everything you could and then some.

Chewy

Even tho I posted on MJ, please know that Ang and I are so hurt to hear this news, everything that could be said has been by all the post here and on MJ, which goes to show that you have a bunch great friends to help when ever needed.

Real men don't cry, I must not be a real man.

Godspeed
Dan and Ang

Scotty...My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I try to live my life on this...."It's not about us....but the life's we touch along the way". God Bless...Sean is an Angel. Let me know if you need anything from Deb and I.

I'm so very sorry. He's in a better place now

Cheyenne

Sean,
Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

If you guys need anything at all give me a call... I'm only five minutes away....

Everybodies thoughts and prayers for you guys over here......

I've been thinking about your family all day. I'm so very sorry for your loss. I got back into dayton tonight, if you are still down here and need anything at all, call me on my cell 937-620-8558.

Sean

May GOD Keep His Soul

May God comfort yours.

Tim & family

flag.jpg

Pam and I are truly saddened by your loss.

I dont know you, but my family's thoughts are with you and your family. Dont worry, I have some good friends up there that will take care of him for ya.

We've all lost part of our Jeep/Naxja family. I know we are far away, but you are always welcome in our home....

Gavin Ferguson

Back