• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SE Chapter Merchandise

pm sent to u heather

Guys..I'm sorry again but as I was about to start processing all this tonight I realized that if I use the paypal money then I'm out the paypal fees..The best thing would be for me to refund the money to all of you and then you in trun place an order if you want. That way you all get all of your money and I'm not out about $30 buck in paypal fees.

Heather and members,

I'm not a "member" yet, but I am interested in joining. I know a screenprinter near Greenville, NC. I talked to him about a local club's shirts yesterday and he told me that if we ordered 24 at least then there would be NO setup fee. Also, he could do a front logo and back design for $8 a shirt and a little more for additional colors in the design. Also, we'd ALL have to agree on ONE shirt color.

He also does vinyl stickers. I have not seen the shirts in the past or the design. Is there a link that can be posted to the stickers/shirt design? If you guys want, I can talk to him about the NAXJA shirts.

email me at [email protected] if interested.

Just trying to help.

Rick

The design is on the front page of this thread..

Also forgot to mention that I have the decals and will mail those out to those who ordered them and will refund the rest.

Yes I can get them done for the same here if we had all one color...

OK, dumb question since I don't use PayPal... will you be able to refund partial amounts for those of us who ordered stickers and shirts?
Thanks

If you refund the money through paypal, we'll all be out paypal fees as well. Is there a better way to go rather than refunding the money?

I anyone opposed to just picking one color and getting our shirts now the way they looked in the begining. I personally dont care what colors the shirts are any of the colors are fine with me we could even keep the original design. Why dont we just pick one color?

grey or red looks good. white would get dirty way too quick I think.

Red works for me.

I'm for red....all for one and one for all! :D

Back