• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Order your NAXJA Sierra Fest Shirt here: Closes July 18th

I have sent PMs with to everyone who has said that they want a shirt or hoodie. If you have not received a PM, please let me know. Please get your money in ASAP so I don't have to go way out-of-pocket to get these ordered.

Orders are being closed on July 18th - only 3 more days.

Money sent thanks again guys!

Reminder: Shirt orders close on Weds 7/18. Demand has been good so we may not have extras; if you want a shirt you should place an order.

paypal sent

Reminder: Shirt orders close on Weds 7/18. Demand has been good so we may not have extras; if you want a shirt you should place an order.

Joo got me down for (1) XL, correct?

Joo got me down for (1) XL, correct?

Yep. Demand for money coming soon.

For everyone else: if you have not received a request for money, it means that I don't have an order for you. Please contact me or post in this thread if I have not confirmed your order and asked for money.

See the first page for the order list.

Last edited:
payment sent via pay pal. thanks!!

Here's a list of people that expressed interest in the other shirt thread but I don't have confirmation of orders for them. If you know these people, please contact them and ask them to check in on this thread to place an order if they want one.

XJensen
Hooper
SeansXJ
rockn94zj
DaveNJeep
XJ Monkey
Jeepme

Here's a list of people that expressed interest in the other shirt thread but I don't have confirmation of orders for them. If you know these people, please contact them and ask them to check in on this thread to place an order if they want one.

XJensen
Hooper
SeansXJ
rockn94zj
DaveNJeep
XJ Monkey
Jeepme

i sent pm's to: xjensen & rockn94zj

Just to make sure, mine should be for 1 XL tshirt and 1 2XL long sleeve.

Just a little over 24 hours left to reserve your shirt or modify your order. Order close Wednesday 7/18 at Midnight. I am placing orders on Thursday or Friday.

We have surpassed the minimum order size so unless I order a few extras (and risk losing money for the club), there will not be extra shirts. Please put in an order if you must have a shirt.

One large short sleeve and I'll pick it up at Sierra Fest.

Back