• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Merchandise Pre Order

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
Okay ready to preorder heres the INFO

Decal $8
Tshirt $12
Long Sleeve Tshirt $16
Sweatshirt $20
Hoodie $25
Sizes S-XL
Add $2 for XXL-XXXL

Colors White, Red, Sand, Ash Gray

Shipping
$1 for Decals only
$5 for 1-2 tshirts
$8 for 3 plus items

Payment
Paypal [email protected]
or Mail to
Heather Young
P.O. Box 710
Centre, AL 35960

Please include Sizes and colors on order.
EDIT: Design will b e on back with a left chest logo on front with NAXJA in red and Southeast Chapter in Black

Logo1.jpg

Last edited:
I would say 0% since we have not ordered them yet

Okay I edited to say where the logo and stuff will go...comeone guys where are all the people who wanted this stuff...the SEC can't foot the bill to order all of it without some pre-selling some of it:D

give me a week or so for tax return to come in and you can expect: min 2 decals, 1-2 tshirts, 1-2 long sleeve shirts, 2 hoodies, and all will be xxl! so could i get a possible shipping quote on all that( i know that would be more than 8 bucks right?)

Nope..Pretty sure I can stuff all that in the flat rate box:D I will do a test this afternoon for sure to see how much I can put in one;)

No money right now, tax return/refund between here and there. So as soon as I get it I'll order some things.

Ok put my pre order in.. when do you think you will place the order?

Just sent you cashola via PayPal
2 decals, T shirt, LS T shirt, and hoodie. I put the sizes in the paypal not as well.
2 decals=$16
1 Tshirt XL Red=$12
1 Long Sleeve T XL Grey=$16
2 Hoodie XL Grey=$25
Shipping=$8
Total $77

Hopefully to ship out by the end of March but the preorder is looking slim

Just paypal'd my pre-order... tshirt XL Gray, Sweatshirt M Red, Decal...Thanks! :sunshine:

COme on people...So far all we have presold is 13 shirts and 7 decals...No where near enough to order anythign right now

96mdxjcountry said:
Come on cheap fawkers......
:wantyou:I'm with you! You all asked for it, they created it, put it all together. Now we need YOU to buy some of it! Where did everyone go??:dunno:
ps. can we make this sticky????

Thats why I said it... so many people were into the idea and now.... silence. The other chapters are all over their merch and I think we should be too. I understand money is always an issue... but a T shirt and sticker.....
I think we can all handle that..... just give up that 12 pack of beer and.... well nevermind... buy the beer and go crazy and drop the 10 for a shirt.

Back