• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

roll cage

This cage would work for one or two side roll overs. I don't know about end-over-ends or any real fall. It would do fine for most offing needs.
It's out of the way leaves lot of head room front and back. A nice cage for a real DD that is not used for EXTREME offing. If you use your back seat by any one over 3 feet tall this is a nice cage. But way over priced. Take all pics and have someone build one for you.

Military xj. lmao. closest thing i have seen to one is mine. but mine is just OD green and a Black star. im gonna be building a EXo-cage here real soon. anyone have suggestions on tubing size and diameter?? thanks.. www.cencalxj.com (start of my website)

Going back to the removing the roof idea. My friend has recently given up rallying in England to start circuit racing. None of the monocoque cars he has prepared have needed to have the roof removed for a cage install. He usually strips the whole car down and has the body shell blasted to remove all the paint. With the glass out and doors off it's easy to weld up all of the factory seams, weld in an FIA roll cage and all of the cage-to-body gussets. I've seen the last two cars he has built mounted on a homemade rotisserie to make the job of seam welding and paint spraying easier.

ckh550 said:
Anybody ever seen a military XJ with a cage in it? Not me.

Chris

By the way, I just wanted everyone to know I was being sarcastic here, trying to prove a point. I know the military doesn't use Caged XJ's, that's why I'm calling B.S. on the manufacturer.

Chris

Back