• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROCKTOBERFEST - Big Bear run, OCT 21st

As I mentioned before we are still going up to Big Bear for the October-Fest at the convintion center Saturday. Then getting up Sunday and hitting the trails. The other people going with me want to go at thier pace. So I think we are going to take the climb up to Buttlers peak, play around on Gold Mountain and finish it off with a drive through Jacoby Canyon. If there wasn't already a group with plans I'd be there with you guys. Maybe I'll see some of you in passing.
Fish:cheers:
89xj

Getting close!!

I just ordered my new shocks! THey will be here Friday, so I will eb wrenching a little on Friday: installing new shocks, rebuild trac bar, tighten everything, and gease all fittings!

BIG BEAR tomorrow! See you guys up there whoever is camping tommorow night at Serrano and also see everyone saturday at Discovery Center at 8:30. Can't wait.

Nick

Woo Hoo! wheeling tomorrow!!!!

WARNING - I am bringing Jake, My 3 year old on his first camping trip... he is a little wild... Taz would prolly run from him... if your site is near mine, you may want to bring ear plugs... you have been warned...

We'll be there tonight... in about 7 hours... Run little critters, Run!

Ken

Im leaving here in San Diego and heading up to big bear around NOON. Im at spot 100 at Serrano and my buddy Chris is bring his jeep and camping there also. Can't wait for tommorow! WHEELIN!!!!!!

Nick

Today, Nick (99greenmachine), Chris (chelms27), Kyung (corbinafly), and I ran Gold Mountain and John Bull.

We ran into a little difficulty at the entrance to John Bull, because we were attempting a difficult line.

Chris did a great job running open/open. And Nick now hates ARB. :)

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

And I just like this picture...

IMG_0195.jpg

Last edited:
Very good weekend! I had a blast cant wait for another time in big bear. I have alot of pictures!! I will post some up tommorow and Johhny PM me your EMAIL and Kyoung and I will send you guys all the pics I have of your Jeeps. its all about the EGO Johnny, haha! Thanks guys! see some pics tommorow!

chelms27 said:
Cool pics Johnny, Thanks for all of the help John Bull was pretty tough without lockers!!
You did great! Just imagine what you could do with a few more upgrades.........

Kyung

P.S. It was cool meeting you and Julie.

Back