• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rock krawler Gen II long arms

jeepme

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Went to there site today and noticed there new Generation II long arm systems. If you click on the FAQ link in the xj suspention page it explains the system. Just wondering from you long arm pro's what you think of this set up. The upgrade kit is priced pretty resonable so it cought my eye. Not sure about 3 links though so any info would be great.

Thanks
Jeff

I like the chang they made it should drive better now than the first style I wish they had good pic of it instaled on a xj. I may consider this for a friends XJ but mine is to far along for a off the shelf system. with tier old system it put alot of stress on the 3rd link and they had problems with it and belive that why they changed it. A friend who owns his own shop and sells thier lifts just put one on his personel ZJ so I'll have to go see what its like.

Back