• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Krawler 3-Link Long Arm X Factor Suspension

MellowFellow

NAXJA Forum User
Brand new suspension. Just received it after waiting 8 weeks for Rock Krawler to make (made to order I'm assuming).
Incredibly heavy duty suspension, and one of the best long arm suspensions, on or offroad, you can buy for an XJ after reading reviews.
I purchased for $780 shipped to my door...willing to take REASONABLE offers. Works on 90-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ's.
(NOTE: each Arm weighs approx 25LBS)

Product Description below pictures....
3link1.jpg

3link2.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rock Krawler's Product Description:[/FONT] Rock Krawler is proud to bring you the XJ X Factor Plus Long Arm Upgrade System. The X Factor Plus Systems are the best performing trail systems ever made for Cherokee XJ's! These systems feature our revolutionary independent 3 link front end with track bar. This design dominates the professional world of rock crawling while also maintaining perfect streetability and precise handling. The upper control arm is full length so caster change is kept to a minimum. The lower control arms are made of 2" solid alloy steel and use a Monster Bushing at the frame connection and Monster Krawler Joint at the axle connection to provide the ultimate in twist! The front upper bushing in the differential is replaced with a build a ball joint for maximum articulation. Even the tiniest of details has been addressed with the X Factor Plus systems. The new long arm mounts are made from 3/16" thick laser cut steel and are precision welded. Simply put, we feel this is the strongest, best articulating, long arm upgrade ever made and we back that up with our Abuse Proof Lifetime Guarantee on all hard parts!
shadow-tr.jpg
shadow-bl.jpg
shadow-br.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kit Contains:[/FONT] (2) Adjustable High Clearance Lower Control Arms Made Of 2.0" Solid Alloy Steel (1) Adjustable Front Upper Control Arm Made From 1.625" Solid Alloy Steel (2) Long Arm Mounts Made From 3/16" Thick Laser Cut Steel (1) Front Differential Spherical Joint [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]All Necessary Hardware & Detailed Instructions[/FONT]

if interested you can email: [email protected] , or IM me, respond to this post. THANK YOU :thumbup:

Wow! They've really gone up on that stuff! I have the same kit that I bought for $325 several years ago. I will say that its a very tough setup! Worth every penny! I've never had a problem with mine.

interested I am, check your inbox

Back