• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock kraler almost killed me.........

But should it have let lose like that? I have had only 2 T-bars, 1 from RC and the other from IROC and i have BEAT my RC for 3 yrs and i have never seen one pull out like that.My jam nut wasn't tight at all, yea i forgot to tighten.But after 3 years of use it didn't do that. I'm asking cause i don't know.

It is tight on the IRCO

From Rock Krawler's site. "They won't warranty my obviously defective part" is a lot different than, "Their warranty doesn't cover used, altered, accident damaged, wear from racing, improper installation, or swapped parts"....

That is a good warranty. It looks like they really narrowed in on the jam nut and the threads of the bar. I wonder why? Maybe because a few consumers refused to maintain their equipment. Warranties as well as instructions are written in blood.

RK seems to know what poorly maintained TB damage looks like...... or maybe they know their TB has faults that can kill. Most likely the first. I am sure they have no desire to kill someone or end up in litigation that could destroy them.

My diagnosis; You can't fix stupid:gag:

Have you ever tapped threads?? If the diameter of the hole is large enough for the threaded heim joint to fit in without threads than tapping that hole would do almost nothing (you would not see threads or very shallow ones). I'm basing these on very bad pictures so all I know it was threaded all the way in. Not blaming it on the owner but don't see why you start a thread like this and not even post decent pictures of the "bad product" also if his build thread is accurate this was not even a new track bar?? So who knows what happened to it before!

I'm thinking that they narrowed the end with some sort of insert. It's hard to see in the picture but it looks like there is a seam around the circumference.

In any event, IF it was threaded in, and IF it was entirely their product (something they should be able to determine - and something they are responsible to determine) then they are responsible.

In any event, IF it was threaded in, and IF it was entirely their product (something they should be able to determine - and something they are responsible to determine) then they are responsible.

huh?

Used...

Not correct application...

??

huh?

Used...

Not correct application...

??

So this is an angle issue as it was threaded in as much as necessary and the application was .5" out of spec?

So this is an angle issue as it was threaded in as much as necessary and the application was .5" out of spec?
Their warranty doesn't cover used apparently. If you buy it used from someone else, there's no guaranteeing what that someone else did or didn't do to it, so they are covering their tails.

I bet he got a used 3.5" lifted trackbar kit. and the length would have been WAY SHORT, for even 7" of lift, but put 8.5" and daym...

Im siting here at the dennys in palm springs, all I have to say is I purchased the tb brand new from top guncustomz......

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Back