• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE vs. RC: Justify

Just think of it this way...... The fat ugly ones moght give it up for some McD's. The thinner hotty might cost an expensive dinner, and probably more......... But which one you want under the covers? (or under yur Jeep?)

akennedy99 said:
Another thing I have been noticing as I go through the "XJ Lift Setup" of jeepforum.com is that everyone who has a RE has ended up needing a SYE, but very few people who have RC run them.

Is this due to the ride height of the RE which typically ends up over 4" of lift vs the 3" you get from a RC?

Or is this due to the cheapness of the purcahce right from the start, say you can afford RE so you can afford the SYE?

No! Hell,I burn more gas in one of my boats in one day then most people burn in there car in a week or month.
I was looking for a kit that had everything were I didn't have to run around looking for parts.After contacting RE which was a joke becouse nobody would give me a straight answer,but was willing to sell me the most expence lift that I wasn't looking for,I drop them from the picture.
I like doing things for myself,and I can pay someone to do things for me.Thats no fun in life when it comes to my toys.

Back