• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pwned by my TJ

Get yer boots on for a 20 mile hike!

Actually, pretty nasty looking, you can go on tomorrow's hike instead.

Yowch, note to self...

Here's another tip: If you're ever helping your dad with his lawn mower, don't ask him to pull the cord with your hand under there, even if the spark plug is removed. Don't ask how I know.

Yowch, note to self...

Here's another tip: If you're ever helping your dad with his lawn mower, don't ask him to pull the cord with your hand under there, even if the spark plug is removed. Don't ask how I know.

Blades connected to crankshaft, crankshaft spun by starter cord? Something like that?

Another safety tip: when you rent a lawn aerator, you know, the really neat kind you fill with water--well keep your foot out from under it when unloading it from the bed of a pick up--don't ask me how I know.

Yowch, note to self...

:doh:

Blades connected to crankshaft, crankshaft spun by starter cord? Something like that?

Another safety tip: when you rent a lawn aerator, you know, the really neat kind you fill with water--well keep your foot out from under it when unloading it from the bed of a pick up--don't ask me how I know.

Ouch:shocked:

Back