• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project Xj Leftovers, lots here and more to come...

Paintballpsyco2369

NAXJA Forum User
Hello all, got some stuff for sale here. Shipping is not included in prices, but I can get a quote with your zip code. Everything is located in Memphis Michigan, and I am able to meet in Port Huron/Ft. Gratiot, Imlay City, and Chesterfield for pickup. I can meet in a couple other places if it is not too far. All prices are or best offer. If you want multiple things, I can knock the total price down. Please feel free to make any reasonable offer on anything you may be interested in. I will hold things for 24 hours if someone is interested but I can't hold it much longer. One more thing, shipping will be as cheap as possible. Flat rate USPS whenever possible. Insurance and tracking, and shipping other than USPS available upon request at extra charge. I will leave iTrader feedback as soon as I receive it for completed sales.

I will be listing more as soon as it becomes available. I am also interested in trades. I have a list of stuff I still need for Project XJ also on here.

Now that the technical stuff is out of the way, here is what is available:

Stock Lower control arms from a 1988 Cherokee. Asking $10
S1054409.jpg

Stock Trac-bar bracket from a 1998 Cherokee. Asking $10
S1054410.jpg

Stock Trac-bar from a 1988 Cherokee. Asking $15
S1054411.jpg

Ring gear bolts, 2 sets. Came with 2 sets of gears (one dana 30 and one set dana 35) I bought, but I used different bolts so these were left over. Asking $5 SOLD

Stock high pinion 3.55 Gears and carrier from a 1998 Jeep Cherokee Dana 30. Includes 3.55 ring and pinion, standard open carrier and diff tag. Asking $35
S1054414.jpg

Differential vent tube. From a Dana 30 out of a 1988 Jeep Cherokee. Asking $5
S1054415.jpg

Electric mirror, passenger side. Includes mirror and mirror bracket. The door handle and switch are separate for the blue door but also for a Jeep Cherokee. Asking $15
S1054422.jpg

Dana 35, 4.10 Ring and Pinion from a 1990 Wrangler, includes the bearing, no race though so it is probably bad. differential tag is included. Asking $40 SOLD

Got a full set of doors, and 1 other one. There are multiple pictures of each door, but to help limit the initial post, I will post the main picture of each door. The doors should be mostly complete but there is always a chance they could be missing a part or two. I bought them used and never tested them, as far as I know they should work (currently have no way to test either). Here is the link to my photobucket with the other pics: More Pictures of Sale Items.Asking price is $35 each.

1996 Drivers side front door:
S1054423.jpg

1996 Passenger side front door:
S1054425.jpg

1996 Passenger side rear door, missing interior panel and side glass Asking price on this one is $30:
SOLD

1996 Drivers side rear door:
SOLD

31x10.50x15 TSL Super Swamper's, 1 is completely bald except the side lugs. 1 is around 75-80% but worn a little uneven and has a spot or 2 of rock rash on the inside. 1 is around 50% tread or so and good, and the other is down to the wear bars but I was told it should make for a good spare. All four are on 5 on 5.5, 15x7 aluminum rims. I was told by the guy I got them from that they are American Racing rims, I can not find a logo of theirs on the rims but there is a tag that says "Blade" and has a barcode. I found a set of Crager rims that look very similar to these, the only difference being the insides of mine are painted black, the Cragers are not. The bald one is not useable on the street as it has a hole! Since I took the pictures of these tires I cleaned them up a bit. There is also some random spare tire and rim I found by the shed I am including with the set. It is on a pretty rusted steel rim, and has a 265x75r15 tire on it, no idea of the spacing, but it is 5 bolt. If there are 2 people interested in the rims and tires separately I will separate, but there will be an extra $25 charge to have them dismounted. Here is the link for more pictures of the tires: More Pictures of Sale Items. Asking $120

S1054437.jpg

Draw Tite 1.25" hitch. Was told it was a universal when we got it, but it did not fit what we got it for. Includes bolts. Asking $25
S1054732.jpg

Thanks for looking, and please do not hesitate to ask questions or make an offers. I will do my best to answer any questions.

Paint

Last edited by a moderator:
where is memphis, Mi? those front doors would make awesome half doors...

did you unbolt the hinges or cut them? my 97 has the older style hinges, so if these have the hinges still i can simply drop them in and shim them. let me know via PM!

One day between bumps isn't that long...I've seen people get warned after only a week. Just thought I'd give you the heads up.

Can you please explain what excessive is if I am going to be warned after bumping 1 day? Not trying to be argumentative, but I would like a limit to abide by if I am going to be warned. I see nothing excessive about 1 day.

Thanks for the heads up, I look forward to your response.

Paint

When I am notified by another member about a daily (or in some cases, sooner) bump, it becomes excessive at that point. This was just a friendly reminder with the link to the thread about bumping, not necessarily a warning. No harm, no foul at this point, just wanted to make you aware of the rules since it was brought to my attention. :thumbup: Just trying to keep everyone happy and on "the up and up" if ya know what I mean. If ya need more information, please PM me or RevDen and we will do our best to help ya out.

Thanks!

Cheeseman-OUT!

The gears and ring bolts are sold, the rear doors are gone as well.

Lowering some prices, the current list is below. Also the front doors no longer have the front window vents.

Current price list:
- LCA's: $8
- Stock trac-bar bracket: $8
- Trac bar: $10
- 3.55 hp gears: $30
- Diff vent tube: $4
- Electric Passenger mirror: $15
- The 3 front doors: $30 each
- Draw tite hitch: $25
- Tires are $120

I have some local interest in the tires, but no one has made a commitment to them yet. Also I will trade the electric mirror that goes to the blue door for a passenger side manual mirror. Also looking for trades, either to that parts needed list I have on here, or other stuff like weaponry/hunting stuff, welding or scuba stuff. Any other offers, shoot me a pm. Thanks again

Paint

P. S. Can a mod please remove the pics for the gears, ring bolts and rear doors and mark the description as sold next to the price? Thanks for the assistance.

Last edited:
The Super Swamper Tires are now sold as well. Everything else still available. Thanks again,

Paint

P. S. XJ&CHZ4ME Could you possibly delete the picture for the tires and mark them sold for me? Thanks again for the assistance.

Back